• mo

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
keep telling yourself that

Uh yea, because the numbers support he's been pretty solid for the last month and a half or so. What evidence do you have that we should have a .176/.271/.294 hitter over that same span hit instead of Kotsay?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
i thanked you for being stupid, baseball Special person....and just an idiot.

andruw jones in right and quentin as dh is better than what we have currently out there every night.

yay 30 days of .299 hitting of kotsay! i guess we got our dh and kenny shouldnt go after a bat.

Baseball Prospectus | Search | Team Audit

Hey kid, fuck off, seriously. You're a Special person, everybody in the chat last night knows that now. Congrats.

I want to know why you don't want to play the hitter whose hitting better. O WOWZ 30 DAIZ OS GOOD HITTANG AINT NUTHIN GIMME THA HITTAR HITTAN LIKE SHIT LATLY LOLOLOLOL

I'm going to explain it one more fucking time to your dumbass self. You play the god damn better hitter of late. This is fucking common sense you imbecile. So when one hitter is hitting .299/.372/.442 over the past few weeks and the other hitter is hitting .176/.271/.294 over that same span, you don't play the worst hitter! How hard is it to get? Are you really this stupid? Why do you want to play the slumping hitter over the hitter that looks like an MVP candidate compared to what Jones is putting up?

God, you're like a fucking two year old crying bitch who can't seem to handle a little bit of simple logic and common sense.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only trade I can see the Sox making is for Adam Dunn but the price is high.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey kid, fuck off, seriously. You're a Special person, everybody in the chat last night knows that now. Congrats.

I want to know why you don't want to play the hitter whose hitting better. O WOWZ 30 DAIZ OS GOOD HITTANG AINT NUTHIN GIMME THA HITTAR HITTAN LIKE SHIT LATLY LOLOLOLOL

I'm going to explain it one more fucking time to your dumbass self. You play the god damn better hitter of late. This is fucking common sense you imbecile. So when one hitter is hitting .299/.372/.442 over the past few weeks and the other hitter is hitting .176/.271/.294 over that same span, you don't play the worst hitter! How hard is it to get? Are you really this stupid? Why do you want to play the slumping hitter over the hitter that looks like an MVP candidate compared to what Jones is putting up?

God, you're like a fucking two year old crying bitch who can't seem to handle a little bit of simple logic and common sense.
Man, you don't want to be nice to anyone... You said that I'm retarted for putting Colvin as the leadoff man while he went 3-5 yesterday.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

moron-

JONES IN RF AND QUENTIN AT DH IS BETTER THAN QUENTIN IN RIGHT AND KOTSAY AT DH! PERIOD.

god you are a Special person.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
Man, you don't want to be nice to anyone... You said that I'm retarted for putting Colvin as the leadoff man while he went 3-5 yesterday.

Who didn't go 3-5 off of Halladay and hte Phils yesterday, that was arguably his worst start of the year. And this forum is half-full of morons.

GrinderBall41

Sox/B'Hawks/Bears/Purdue
Liked Posts:

By this logic we should have benched CQ and Beckham a long time ago... never allowing them to break out of their slumps.

Yes Jones and Kotsay both suck. So maybe this is a "play the hot hand" situation since both players are pretty bad. But Jones has much more upside (power bat) than Kotsay. Once Kotsay regresses to himself (bad) Jones should be given a chance to go on another hot streak.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
moron-

JONES IN RF AND QUENTIN AT DH IS BETTER THAN QUENTIN IN RIGHT AND KOTSAY AT DH! PERIOD.

god you are a Special person.

It's funny because while I've given evidence as to why Kotsay has been good the last few weeks, all you respond with is NAOO HES NAT BETTER YOUSE A WEETOD!!

Honestly you can flame away, I don't take 8 year olds seriously.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
Who didn't go 3-5 off of Halladay and hte Phils yesterday, that was arguably his worst start of the year. And this forum is half-full of morons.

Counting yourself as a moron and you start the group of them. Colvin is not a bad leadoff man and is WAY better then Theriot.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
As I said, I think the only player that the Sox has a chance to acquire is Adam Dunn. And, maybe a trade like Eduardo Escobar and John Selby and maybe a low level spect is what the Nats are looking for.