Wilson OUT - Trey Lance - IN

BearClaw55

GO BEARS
Donator
Liked Posts:
That’s funny as fuck. Myself, Bort and a few other posters on this board were all over Mahomes. Mahomes had a ton of experience in the Big 12 and Trey Lance racked up some stats against guys that will be delivering pizzas to you pretty soon. Lance does one thing better than Mahomes which is run. He isn’t even in the same zip code as Mahomes as a prospect coming out of college.

When you are a franchise like the Bears you can’t be choosy. If he has the skill set then don’t just assume he won’t be able to figure things out quickly.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
That’s funny as fuck. Myself, Bort and a few other posters on this board were all over Mahomes. Mahomes had a ton of experience in the Big 12 and Trey Lance racked up some stats against guys that will be delivering pizzas to you pretty soon. Lance does one thing better than Mahomes which is run. He isn’t even in the same zip code as Mahomes as a prospect coming out of college.

Trey Lance racked up some stats against guys that will be delivering pizzas to you pretty soon.
Wentz faced the same at NDST

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears need a proven QB

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Wentz faced the same at NDST

He looked good for 12 games in 2018 and that’s about it. He had considerably more college experience than Lance too and ultimately folded under the intense spotlight that is Philadelphia.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
watson isnt off the table. the texans are going to lose value the longer they drag it on
If they lose value wouldn’t that also make Watson lose any leverage that he thought he had?

If Watson’s value becomes only a 1st then wouldn’t the Texans be better off just letting Watson sit out the year? They would tank get the #1 overall pick and have Watson + great draft position + a lot of cap.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If they lose value wouldn’t that also make Watson lose any leverage that he thought he had?

If Watson’s value becomes only a 1st then wouldn’t the Texans be better off just letting Watson sit out the year? They would tank get the #1 overall pick and have Watson + great draft position + a lot of cap.

Still comes down to the question as to why you would have someone play for you when they don't want to be there. The longer they wait, the more teams move on and do something else at the position

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Still comes down to the question as to why you would have someone play for you when they don't want to be there. The longer they wait, the more teams move on and do something else at the position
Why do teams Franchise tag guys who are publicly opposed to having the tag?

Why does a quarterback sign a massive contract after his number one receiver was traded?

I am sure a lot of guys aren’t happy with their contract but they still play regardless.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why do teams Franchise tag guys who are publicly opposed to having the tag?

Why does a quarterback sign a massive contract after his number one receiver was traded?

I am sure a lot of guys aren’t happy with their contract but they still play regardless.

Different when you publicly ask for a trade

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If I'm being honest about this year's draft and quarterbacks, I see it as the same type of class as when Carson Palmer was drafted.

Carson Palmer was drafted number one overall and went on to be a slightly better than above average quarterback.

Everyone else in that draft who was a quarterback failed (including Rex grossman, over some damn reason is still lionized by insane idiots).

I feel like this year's quarterback class is similar to that one. For all the hype for Trevor Lawrence, I think he will do just okay in the league. And I think every other quarterback prospect is going to fall flat on their face.