With no momentum for the playoffs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What are you looking most forward to in the 2011 season?

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
psh momentum is overrated

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
If history repeats itself...we went into the 2006 playoffs with no momentum as we lost in Week 17 to Green Bay as well...I look forward to AT LEAST buying an NFC Championship shirt?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Don't take the bait

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If history repeats itself...we went into the 2006 playoffs with no momentum as we lost in Week 17 to Green Bay as well...I look forward to AT LEAST buying an NFC Championship shirt?

Thomas Jones thinks your a ******.

Cover3

wat
Liked Posts:
psh momentum is overrated

i'm so sick of hearing those dumb heads on TV perpetuating the use of this word day after day after day.. can'T you find A FUCKING SYNONYM OR SOMETHING?

/rant

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Not only did the Bears lose momentum in their anemic display against Green Bay, according to IronMike the Bears face a double-whammy because the NFL penalized the Bears and forced them not to play next week. The Bears should just pack things in and prepare for the 2011 off-season. The layoff will be too long and the players will forget their assignments on play calls.

and sign kevin Kolb

JacobFinewood

Liked Posts:
You can't say they have no momentum. Based on their obvious conservative play, you didn't watch the game nor did you watch the previous 2 games before that (Vikes, Jets) whilst they averaged 40 points. Maybe losing will give them more momentum without a win streak. BEAR DOWN

Jamfan

Twitter: @jamfan41
Liked Posts:
We can look forward to a lockout at least.

Saluki

Liked Posts:
Momentum? Didn't the saints lose their last 3 games going into the playoffs last year? And don't say they didn't play their starters because they were fighting for a #1 seed and playing everyone until the 2nd half of the very last game. I think they mighta gone on to win the SB or something.
:shifty:

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
To those of you who disagree whenever I criticize the intelligence of this site...here is my Exhibit A.:pacman2:

1 person, even 10 people.....do not constitute the entire user base of a website with 2,000 members.

Also it isn't even a good example. When a team has lost it's last couple of games, they do have a lot more motivation then usual to come away with a win. Unless you're the Lions, and then it's just programmed into every game you play.

When Chicago played New York earlier in the season. NYG was on a skid and the Bears were on a winning streak......look what happened.

thedude33

Liked Posts:
I think the playoffs are a second season. You have to come up with something new or be ready to roll with the game plan you've been using.

thedude33

Liked Posts:
I think the Falcons will eventually lose in the playoffs because they seem to be a pretty simple team. If they don't dominate with the run, they could be eliminated. In the NFC, The Saints seem to be able to find ways to win. The Packers D has to keep kicking ass for them to win. The Seahawks may get one due to homefield advantage. The Eagles are very dangerous but Vick can be fooled by a good D. It's really hard to say what the Bears will do because they can be very bipolar.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think the Falcons will eventually lose in the playoffs because they seem to be a pretty simple team. If they don't dominate with the run, they could be eliminated. In the NFC, The Saints seem to be able to find ways to win. The Packers D has to keep kicking ass for them to win. The Seahawks may get one due to homefield advantage. The Eagles are very dangerous but Vick can be fooled by a good D. It's really hard to say what the Bears will do because they can be very bipolar.

Saints just lost Pierre Thomas and Chris Ivory for the playoffs.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
seattle is still not very good.....they lost 9 games by 15+ points

IronMike

Liked Posts:
They beat the Bears though and if the Bears are better than the Saints then Seattle will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.