With no momentum for the playoffs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
LOL at your stupid ass taking this thread seriously.

Nice work posting a three paragraph response to a thread aimed at shit heads on this site and putting yourself square in the cross-hairs.

So you think I am a stupid ass, because I take football serious and unlike you I like to answer post so that people who really care about football have an answer from someone who has been there.

Its easy to give dumb ass answers to posting, it's a hell of a lot harder to find a real answer. But then that would mean you would have to use a part of your body above your shoulders and not below your waist.

HeavyD

Liked Posts:
This site was made for people who take this shit seriously. Talk real sports, if you wanna talk with idiots go to facebook.

IronMike

Liked Posts:
You know who are the shit heads? To think that momentum doesn't matter is an opinion not fact. It's an opinion of a lot of players, coaches and experts. I'm sure just as many feel it doesn't matter. Winning is as much about a mentality as it is skill. You can have a team comprised of the best players and if they've got a losing mentality or lack confidence then they will generally make mistakes and lose. Look at the Redskins as an example of that.

My opinion is that there are a lot of twenty-something smart ass punks on this site who don't have enough life experience.

The bottom line is that I love sports and especially football. I'm of the opinion that you can learn a lot about life from playing and watching sports. Sports, however, is not life. It's entertainment. Why would anyone take it any more seriously than a movie at the end of the day? People around here need to remove the sticks from their asses and lighten the fuck up. There's enough seriousness in the world with the economy on the brink of collapse and a government and corporations that have gotten way too big for their britches. I'm sorry if at the moment seeing our leaders make some serious changes to cut spending and create jobs and raise the debt limit so America doesn't default on its loans at which point we would become a third world country are things I take more seriously than the outcome of a game. The Bears losing doesn't affect my life, however, every decision the President, Congress and House make does. My very survival depends on them doing the right thing, everyone's does.

A little levity is required in this day and age.

Last edited:

IronMike

Liked Posts:
Then again how many of you live at home and have no responsibility whatsoever?

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So you think I am a stupid ass
Yes.

because I take football serious and unlike you I like to answer post so that people who really care about football have an answer from someone who has been there.
:obama:

Here's a heads up: I've participated in and professionally covered the sport of football for going on around eight years now.

Its easy to give dumb ass answers to posting, it's a hell of a lot harder to find a real answer. But then that would mean you would have to use a part of your body above your shoulders and not below your waist.
Because all my other discussions on "momentum" here have clearly showed that I don't use actual past events to show how it's a load of bullshit.

AS I've mentioned countless times here to meat headed idiots like you: Anyone else remember what happened the last time the Bears lost their last game before the playoffs..and in much worse fashion then they did this season?

You know who are the shit heads?
That's a stupid question to ask. Go to Community>Members List and exclude Rory, FedEx, Lefty, Rush, Prope, Topeka Roy, and myself.

Asked and answered.

People around here need to remove the sticks from their asses and lighten the fuck up.
Says the guy typing a multi-paragraph response to a thread that was obviously started as a joke.

Then again how many of you live at home and have no responsibility whatsoever?
Nice try ***.

I have a career.

I own my home.

I'm married.

As you can tell I'm totally free of responsibility!

:nelson:

:turrible:

IronMike

Liked Posts:
I can't take you seriously when you're on the internet calling people fags. I am laughing at the superior intellect.

Some father you must be. If sports is your whole and entire life then you need to look into getting a new one.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

IronMike

Liked Posts:
Yeah, thankfully you haven't been breeding yet but I can't imagine you make a very good husband either. I picture you in a wife beater, sitting in a recliner with a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon sitting next to you.

You don't write. You call someone a meathead and in the same post call someone a ***. Seriously. There's a lot of people who like to play pretend around here I'm gathering and I suspect you're another one.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah, thankfully you haven't been breeding yet but I can't imagine you make a very good husband either.
I make a pretty good bull. Ask your wife.

I picture you in a wife beater, sitting in a recliner with a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon sitting next to you.
Sadly I own none of those things.

Projecting a bit perhaps?

You don't write.
Once again you can't read.

When did I ever claim to be a writer?

IronMike

Liked Posts:
BTW, the fact that you're thanking me for that comment just goes to show the depth of both your ignorance and obliviousness. I do have better things to do than argue with people like you on the internet. The internet must be another very important part of your life. Haha.

IronMike

Liked Posts:
I've participated in and professionally covered the sport of football for going on around eight years now.

Oh, so you're just thew guy that gives the players blow jobs in the locker after the games. Sorry, I over-estimated your intelligence. Haha.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
FirstTimer is just here to troll. If you guys didn't realize that yet...well....now you can.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Oh, so you're just thew guy that gives the players blow jobs in the locker after the games. Sorry, I over-estimated your intelligence. Haha.

Jesus Christ you're dense.

Try again.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
FirstTimer is just here to troll. If you guys didn't realize that yet...well....now you can.

Trolls aren't as big a ass as this guy is trying to become. I have one word for him BAN

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I think he uses Old Spice :smug:

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think he uses Old Spice :smug:

I actually do.

After shave and deodorant.

The white stick deodorant is the best on the market.

Plus naked dudes on horses turn me on.

Status
Not open for further replies.