With no momentum for the playoffs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronMike

Liked Posts:
There is one more thing I'd like to point out to the troll. You can't prove something as intangible as "momentum". At best you can have a theory which requires countless experiments at which point the results need to be written into a paper and published in a credible and highly regarded journal. Then other experts in the field must agree with it. Since I haven't seen anything like that on the subject what you have is an opinion. Guess what? Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.

I respect JJ here. Do I think he is the be all end all of football knowledge because he actually played in the NFL? With all due respect, no. Now maybe if Papa Bear himself were to come on here and tell me the idea of momentum was bullshit I'd think more deeply about it but do I think even Papa Bear was the be all end all of football knowledge? Again, with all due respect, no.

IronMike

Liked Posts:
You are obsessed with gayness. Are you projecting?

Not that there's anything wrong with being gay.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
IronMike vs FT...
8.gif

IronMike

Liked Posts:
Nah, I don't care. Your sexuality is your own business and I'm not a bigot, racist or sexist so if you are more power to you.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nah, I don't care. Your sexuality is your own business and I'm not a bigot, racist or sexist so if you are more power to you.

I'm starting to think all your posts are made after watching your son play basketball.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
LOL at someone claiming to be Jim Jensen begging for someone to be banned. Even Jacquez Green never sank to that level.

Anytime you think your man enough to come look me up go for it.

As for who I am just because you were never man enough to play any kind of sports let alone Pro Football doesn't mean you should let your jealousy show so damn much.

As for people claiming to be someone their not check of FT and his 8 years of sports writing. As far as anyone knows you maybe the only one dumb enough to buy that story. If FT had been writing sport for 8 years you would think he would know something which like you he doesn't.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
As for people claiming to be someone their not check of FT and his 8 years of sports writing. As far as anyone knows you maybe the only one dumb enough to buy that story. If FT had been writing sport for 8 years you would think he would know something which like you he doesn't.

I never claimed to be a sports writer.

Nice work dumbass.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Its good to know that the alleged Jim Jensen blesses us with his presence "so that people who really care about football have an answer from someone who has been there"...yet instead of responding to my questions to him about hot reads and what the Bears were trying to accomplish in their game against the Packers, he goes off on people being trolls and asks for people to be banned.

Indeed, thats the type of stuff that you can only get "from someone who has been there". :obama:

Maybe we aren't man enough to understand hot routes?

:confused:

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
Good job, sir. We have trolled the Jim Jensen impersonator off the ChiCitySports board.

I don't know if you trolled a Jim Jensen impersonator off the ChiCitySports board. But I can tell you there is no way you will ever get the real Jim Jensen to leave this board. Just because I didn't feel the need to answer your punk ass, doesn't mean in the least that I have left this board.This is just one of any boards I post on.

For the record I don't give a fuck who you or anyone else thinks I am, I am here to post about the Bears not about what or who someone thinks I am. If I was go to impersonate anyone it wouldn't be myself.If you don't recei
You go ahead and keep trolling and when your long gone I will still be here posting away.

If you don't receive an answer to your next posting it not that I am gone I just too old to play your little kids games any more.

Last edited:

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't know if you trolled a Jim Jensen impersonator off the ChiCitySports board. But I can tell you there is no way you will ever get the real Jim Jensen to leave this board. Just because I didn't feel the need to answer your punk ass, doesn't mean in the least that I have left this board.This is just one of any boards I post on.

For the record I don't give a fuck who you or anyone else thinks I am, I am here to post about the Bears not about what or who someone thinks I am. If I was go to impersonate anyone it wouldn't be myself.If you don't recei
You go ahead and keep trolling and when your long gone I will still be here posting away.

If you don't receive an answer to your next posting it not that I am gone I just too old to play your little kids games any more.
You're such a fucking ass clown.

You go out of your way to mention your playing career constantly, have a photo of yourself as an avatar, etc. as if it gives you any credibility then say " I don't give a fuck who you or anyone else thinks I am".

Really? Then quit mentioning who you are.

No one gives a flying a fuck that you played in the 70's and 80's and it doesn't make your opinion any more valid in terms of playing style and mentality of today's players.

In summation:

Shut.

The.

Fuck.

Up.

This flies in the face of your avatar (Jim Jensen photo), your numerous claims on this message board that you are Jim Jensen, and your football-related statements which always make some type of allusion to Jim Jensen's playing career.

I have many VHS tapes of old NFL games from the 1970's. I have a tape of an old Broncos game...in this game, Jim Jensen gets hit and pile-drived headfirst into the ground. Jensen leaves the game with a concussion and does not return. What game am I talking about, and who pile-drived you? I would figure Jim Jensen would know this, but I'm sure you don't.:lmao:

Sounds like Jim Jensen is a fucking pussy.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
FirstTimer for being so smart, your posts are riddled with swear words in such a way that leads me to believe you're in 8th grade.

Guy has a different opinion then you, does it really irk you that much?

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Some of you guys post so angrily lol. I can imagine the slamming keyboards as you all type some of this stuff.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
FirstTimer for being so smart
Everything you said after that doesn't matter.

:smug:

Guy has a different opinion then you, does it really irk you that much?
Not the point but thanks for playing.

I don't cuss at people because they have a differing opinion.

I cuss at them because they are being fucking idiots.

Honestly between VSN and MM the guys I actually respect intellectually I don't cuss at them when we differ on opinions. If I respect the line of thinking/argument I scale it back. If you are JJ or Iron Mike etc then no, I don't hold back.

Some of you guys post so angrily lol. I can imagine the slamming keyboards as you all type some of this stuff.
Not so much. Honestly, that'd draw a lot of attention here at the office. Plus, I'm not six so I'm able seperate the way I talk/type from my actual behavior/feelings when talking/typing like that.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I didn't read your post.

You're such a fucking ass clown.

You go out of your way to mention your playing career constantly, have a photo of yourself as an avatar, etc. as if it gives you any credibility then say " I don't give a fuck who you or anyone else thinks I am".

Really? Then quit mentioning who you are.

No one gives a flying a fuck that you played in the 70's and 80's and it doesn't make your opinion any more valid in terms of playing style and mentality of today's players.

In summation:

Shut.

The.

Fuck.

Up.

Sounds like Jim Jensen is a fucking pussy.

lol

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL at a mod deleting Joe Hawks "FT ftw" post.

wadedog21

Bleedin' Cubbie Blue
Liked Posts:
Not only did the Bears lose momentum in their anemic display against Green Bay, according to IronMike the Bears face a double-whammy because the NFL penalized the Bears and forced them not to play next week. The Bears should just pack things in and prepare for the 2011 off-season. The layoff will be too long and the players will forget their assignments on play calls.

agreed.....the bears should have taken care of business with the packers when they had a chance....the packers are headed to the super bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.