Worst Beer you've ever drank

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
CVS used to sell six packs of this beer called Clear Creek Ice for about 4 bux back when I was in college. It was absolutely putrid. Like a step below Natty light I’d say.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
CVS used to sell six packs of this beer called Clear Creek Ice for about 4 bux back when I was in college. It was absolutely putrid. Like a step below Natty light I’d say.

My college days were dollar 40's of Wild Cat and King Cobras. If we had a few extra bucks, we'd upgrade to Steel Reserve or Old English 800. The canned beer would be Beast Ice(Milwaukees Best Ice)

I'll never forget my first IPA in 2004. I thought someone liquefied flowers! There was no way the beer was supposed to taste like that on purpose!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My college days were dollar 40's of Wild Cat and King Cobras. If we had a few extra bucks, we'd upgrade to Steel Reserve or Old English 800. The canned beer would be Beast Ice(Milwaukees Best Ice)

I'll never forget my first IPA in 2004. I thought someone liquefied flowers! There was no way the beer was supposed to taste like that on purpose!
Did you walk uphill both ways without shoes too, gramps?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nothing better than a Keystone Light in a dirty ass beer pong cup.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Miller GENUINE Draft is where it was once at.

Also Miller Hi-Life, the champaign of beers.

Lol Miller did a lot of weird stuff considering how much money they make on that ubiquitous pisswater Miller Lite.

I like when the blue collar guys get all Coke vs Pepsi with Miller vs Bud.

Its light pisswater beer gents, cmon now.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Steel Reserve oh boy. There's something besides alcohol in those baddies

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Have any of the former (or current) military guys drank foreign beers while out of country that were uniquely bad?

I was reading the guys in Vietnam had big brands like Pabst Blue Ribbon or Budweiser, but also there were local Vietnam beers as well.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
I was reading the guys in Vietnam had big brands like Pabst Blue Ribbon or Budweiser, but also there were local Vietnam beers as well.
When I went there on vacation, the local, fizzy, yellow lagers weren't bad. They weren't memorable by any means, but they hit the spot.

The whiskey I bought in Egypt was some of the worst alcohol I ever had.

I am still trying to decide on the worst beer. I have had some pretty bad homebrew if that counts. Dirty lines have made some bad pints, but I don't want to put that blame on the beer.