Would you ever be cool with a winless season?

aeronaut

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
Imagine there is a season that is not going well and the bears have lost every game up to the halfway mark. Let's say there is a top qb prospect in the following years draft, but the only way to get said qb is to lose every game in the season.

See, that would never happen to the Bears. The year we go 0-16, or 1-15 and get the top pick, that top pick will be Tim Couch or JaMarcus Russell.

What I'm rooting for is for our front office to say, 'that's our guy', trade up and get him, and he's a stud. Like KC did with Mahomes. Like the Packers did with Rodgers. That sort of thing. Pace does it, but only in the 4th round or later (so far).

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
See, that would never happen to the Bears. The year we go 0-16, or 1-15 and get the top pick, that top pick will be Tim Couch or JaMarcus Russell.

What I'm rooting for is for our front office to say, 'that's our guy', trade up and get him, and he's a stud. Like KC did with Mahomes. Like the Packers did with Rodgers. That sort of thing. Pace does it, but only in the 4th round or later (so far).
He traded up for trubisky. He failed.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Not that I would ever hope for a winless season, but think of how nice it would be today if that had happened last year? We would be about to finally get a franchise QB. Instead we got to watch that abomination of a playoff game. Easy choice for me.