WWE/AEW & General Wrestling Thread

TCD

Liked Posts:
Steen showing up just won the show

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think I prefer that over the recent formula of goodmatch+cenawins in this case

the good cena-owens matches will come soon enough

TCD

Liked Posts:
Think Steen showing up on Raw and kicking Cenas ass pretty much means Cena is going to show up at NXT Takeover and probably wont be Samoa Joe

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rusev-Lana-Ziggler is going to be the new Matt Hardy-Lita-Edge :smug2:

ob1force

Liked Posts:
That Bella Twins segment was so bad. The NXT women cannot come soon enough. Charlotte, Sasha Banks, and company..... save us please.

Reactions: TCD

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
That Bella Twins segment was so bad. The NXT women cannot come soon enough. Charlotte, Sasha Banks, and company..... save us please.

I'm a HUGE Sasha Banks mark... shes such an excellent heel, great talent and amazingly hot.

Sasha-Banks-wwe-divas-36878303-642-361.jpg

TCD

Liked Posts:

Probably get ruined like Page did. No saving that division until the Bellas go away. I know they are better than what they used to be esp Bri but they need to go away for a while and let the other women grow. Page should have been a better champion when she held the belt. Losing AJ was brutal but she too at one point held the belt way too long. And speaking of..that belt itself needs to go. Give the ladies a real looking belt not that butterfly girly shit. Half these ladies could kick the male rosters asses.

But yah the NXT ladies rule. I fear Vince ruining them as they come up.

PAGE IS BACK THOUGH!!! MY PAGE BONER IS HAPPY!!

TCD

Liked Posts:
That was a weird show indeed. Think they booked that one on the fly and trying quickly to build elimination chamber on it.

Pretty stoked for Cena/Steen. Steen is such a bad ass fucker. This match may be too soon in the making though but fuck it..I want it. Nothing I would like more than for Steen to win the USA championship but I don't think that will happen esp if he is carying the NXT belt of course. So it does make Take Over that more interesting also. Maybe Cena does show up at Take Over and costs Steen the belt to Zhayne? Cena has that weird respect moment for Zayne from Raw in Montreal so those pieces do fit.

Don't know. All I know is I am watching the fuck out of Take Over on Wed and I think they used Raw tonight a little to advertise and build that NXT show up a little more. Worked on me!!

TCD

Liked Posts:
P.S.

Strange that it looks like Rowen and Harper wont be in the elimination chamber tag match. Could have done without El Matadores in there and Harper and Rowen instead but it is what it is. Maybe they have something else planned for Harper and Rowen? Hate the idea of Harper becoming a nothing now as he is one of the better big men that the main roster has. I still like those two as a tag team also.

New Day
Kidd and Cesaro
El Matadores
Lucha Dragons
Prime Time Players
Ascention

Think its pretty obvious it comes down to New Day and Kidd/Cesaro again.

Im not clear on who is in the IC belt match as maybe I missed somethings on Raw. But seeing as it appears Ambrose won't be in that match I have a hard time not seeing Sheamus walking out the winner of that one.

Am I to believe the contestants are?

Ziggler
Rusev
Sheamus
R Truth
Barret
Ryback

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Yeah this RAW was confusing. Kevin Owens was cool and all but now he is getting a match at the Elimination Chamber pay per view? For the US title? Against John Cena?! I just find it odd him having such a high profile match but not being on the main roster full time yet. Unless it does mean he is getting the call up now. Who knows.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah this RAW was confusing. Kevin Owens was cool and all but now he is getting a match at the Elimination Chamber pay per view? For the US title? Against John Cena?! I just find it odd him having such a high profile match but not being on the main roster full time yet. Unless it does mean he is getting the call up now. Who knows.

Cena MIGHHHHHHTTTTTT pass the torch.

lol

ob1force

Liked Posts:
R-Truth has no business being in the IC title EC match. What a joke. Over Neville? I guess they want him to feud with Bo Dallas, but then you have Reigns as another possible option. Speaking of Reigns, I am curious to see where he goes from here as well as Orton. I was thinking Bray Wyatt faces one of them, but that leaves the other with nothing to do? Also, I am praying that Harper and Rowan beat Los Matadores to a pulp before the EC match thereby taking their spot.

So far it is looking like Elimination Chamber will be:

IC Title EC Match: Ziggler vs Ryback vs Rusev vs Barrett vs Sheamus vs R-Truth

Tag Team Title EC Match: New Day vs Prime Time Players vs Ascension vs Cesaro/Kidd vs Lucha Dragons vs Los Matadores

WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins

US Title match: John Cena vs Kevin Owens

Divas Championship: Nikki vs Naomi vs Paige

Singles match: Bray Wyatt vs Orton or Reigns

Pre-show: Neville vs Bo Dallas

???