You guys gotta get your shlt straight

ptisme

Liked Posts:
Packers fan here. I felt after last night I needed to join and say something. First let me say, I respect your franchise. Packers and Bears are both first class (Halas/Lombardi/Nitschke/Butkus et al.... I grew up in the 80's, and was taught by my dad that since the Packers suck we root for the Bears in the playoffs, because they're in our division and it makes us look better if a team from our division wins the SB. Big fan of your defense back then, as well as McMahon and Sweetness. Was one of the few from this state who LOVED Buddy Ryan… I also rooted for you against Indy. Under no circumstance could I ever root for the Queens and their bitch little fans. Win a championship before you talk shlt people!
Intro's aside: Your team is an embarrassment. My daughter is all excited about the Packers, and I had to explain to her that until proven otherwise the Pack is a one and done playoff team. You can't judge last night because we played a team that is as dysfunctional as the late Michael Jackson. It would be different if Jordy Nelson was able to jump a foot higher than your safety, and out muscle him for a touch down. Your dbacks weren't even in the same hemisphere as our best receiver. Who the hell does that? EVERY Packer fan celebrated when the Bears signed "Jay" to that long term contract, because he's our little bitch. Do you have any idea what a laughing stock he's become up here? Your Cutler apologist fans should be embarrassed.
Your defense lacks discipline and is soft. Briggs is a shell of himself and is three days older than water.
Your Gm needs to be gone. Seriously, the way to win in the NFL is to build from within. FA is a crap shoot that produces duds far more often than studs. We look at your HC as being weak who lets the tail wag the dog. Your GM needs to go. Get a guy who values the draft. After the GM the biggest thing you can get is a coach who is a leader. McCarthy, for all his in game woes, is a great leader who lets his assistants coach. The assistants are the life blood of your team, our dbacks coach consistently produces top talent from the late rounds and FA. The Bears had two weeks off and decided the way to win was to put the game in Cutler's hands at Lambeau? Wow! You have a great running back and we have a horrible run defense. Instead, your coaches thought Jay Cutler could match scores with Aaron Rodgers against one of the better pass defenses in the league (Packers). The way to beat the Packers is to follow the Seahawks offensive game plan: Run your stud back and keep Rodgers on the sidelines. Of course Cutler isn't as good as Russell Wilson….
Lastly, I'd just like to say your team needs a kick in the ass. They are soft and they make us look bad. Further, this rivalry isn't any more and it's the Bears fault. We're a weaker team in January because the Bears are so bad. Get your house in order and let's get back to some competitive football. Peace Bear fans….

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Sounds like you got it all figured out.

What team are you the GM for?

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
Holy shit- are the Bears bad this year? I was unaware of this fact. Please tell me more- I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter, kind sir.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Paragraphs.........

Wisconsin.......

Obese children.......

Bad facial hair.....

Packers fan here. I felt after last night I needed to join and say something. First let me say I respect your franchise. Packers and Bears are both first class (Halas/Lombardi/Nitschke/Butkus et al.... I grew up in the 80's and was taught by my dad that since the Packers suck we root for the Bears in the playoffs because they're in our division and it makes us look better if a team from our division wins the SB. Big fan of your defense back then as well as McMahon and Sweetness. Was one of the few from this state who LOVED Buddy Ryan… I also rooted for you against Indy. Under no circumstance could I ever root for the Queens and their bitch little fans. Win a championship before you talk shlt people!
Intro's aside: Your team is an embarrassment. My daughter is all excited about the Packers and I had to explain to her that until proven otherwise the Pack is a one and done playoff team. You can't judge last night because we played a team that is as dysfunctional as the late Michael Jackson. It would be different if Jordy Nelson was able to jump a foot higher than your safety and out muscle him for a touch down. Your dbacks weren't even in the same hemisphere as our best receiver. Who the hell does that? EVERY Packer fan celebrated when the Bears signed "Jay" to that long term contract because he's our little bitch. Do you have any idea what a laughing stock he's become up here? Your Cutler apologist fans should be embarrassed.
Your defense lacks discipline and is soft. Briggs is a shell of himself and is three days older than water.
Your Gm needs to be gone. Seriously, the way to win in the NFL is to build from within. FA is a crap shoot that produces duds far more often than studs. We look at your HC as being weak who lets the tail wag the dog. Your GM needs to go. Get a guy who values the draft. After the GM the biggest thing you can get is a coach who is a leader. McCarthy, for all his in game woes, is a great leader who lets his assistants coach. The assistants are the life blood of your team, our dbacks coach consistently produces top talent from the late rounds and FA. The Bears had two weeks off and decided the way to win was to put the game in Cutler's hands at Lambeau? Wow! You have a great running back and we have a horrible run defense. Instead your coaches thought Jay Cutler could match scores with Aaron Rodgers against one of the better pass defenses in the league (Packers). The way to beat the Packers is to follow the Seahawks offensive game plan: Run your stud back and keep Rodgers on the sidelines. Of course Cutler isn't as good as Russell Wilson….
Lastly I'd just like to say your team needs a kick in the ass. They are soft and they make us look bad. Further, this rivalry isn't any more and it's the Bears fault. We're a weaker team in January because the Bears are so bad. Get your house in order and let's get back to some competitive football. Peace Bear fans….

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
berneydidnotread.gif

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That whatever the fuck you want to call it was well put together. Everyone will read it....

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Packers fan here. I felt after last night I needed to join and say something. First let me say I respect your franchise. Packers and Bears are both first class (Halas/Lombardi/Nitschke/Butkus et al.... I grew up in the 80's and was taught by my dad that since the Packers suck we root for the Bears in the playoffs because they're in our division and it makes us look better if a team from our division wins the SB. Big fan of your defense back then as well as McMahon and Sweetness. Was one of the few from this state who LOVED Buddy Ryan… I also rooted for you against Indy. Under no circumstance could I ever root for the Queens and their bitch little fans. Win a championship before you talk shlt people!
Intro's aside: Your team is an embarrassment. My daughter is all excited about the Packers and I had to explain to her that until proven otherwise the Pack is a one and done playoff team. You can't judge last night because we played a team that is as dysfunctional as the late Michael Jackson. It would be different if Jordy Nelson was able to jump a foot higher than your safety and out muscle him for a touch down. Your dbacks weren't even in the same hemisphere as our best receiver. Who the hell does that? EVERY Packer fan celebrated when the Bears signed "Jay" to that long term contract because he's our little bitch. Do you have any idea what a laughing stock he's become up here? Your Cutler apologist fans should be embarrassed.
Your Gm needs to be gone. Seriously, the way to win in the NFL is to build from within. FA is a crap shoot that produces duds far more often than studs. We look at your HC as being weak who lets the tail wag the dog. Your GM needs to go. Get a guy who values the draft. After the GM the biggest thing you can get is a coach who is a leader. McCarthy, for all his in game woes, is a great leader who lets his assistants coach. The assistants are the life blood of your team, our dbacks coach consistently produces top talent from the late rounds and FA. The Bears had two weeks off and decided the way to win was to put the game in Cutler's hands at Lambeau? Wow! You have a great running back and we have a horrible run defense. Instead your coaches thought Jay Cutler could match scores with Aaron Rodgers against one of the better pass defenses in the league (Packers). The way to beat the Packers is to follow the Seahawks offensive game plan: Run your stud back and keep Rodgers on the sidelines. Of course Cutler isn't as good as Russell Wilson….
Lastly I'd just like to say your team needs a kick in the ass. They are soft and they make us look bad. Further, this rivalry isn't any more and it's the Bears fault. We're a weaker team in January because the Bears are so bad. Get your house in order and let's get back to some competitive football. Peace Bear fans….

how did the packer get beat by the Lions and Saints? but i agree blowouts are lame in rivalry games

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
GOP base......

Fox News.....

Small phallus....

Fixation on guns......

Hates brown people.....

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
commas...........

Paragraphs.....

But they don't teach you this shit in cheese nation. As long as you can rail a goat good and beat your wife, you're set. :dunno:

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
I'm thinking someone wrote this in MS Word, then copy and pasted, and didn't bother to format, way to go OP!

EDIT: Probably for spell check, too.

Rise

Liked Posts:
You say all this as if we are all ignorant morons who don't understand what a good organization looks like. Just because the team you root for is good right now it doesn't make you, or your fanbase anymore knowledgable than anyone else.

I think your heart was in the right place but just go away and take all the packer fans with you. We don't need your sympathy, we don't want your advice, oh and your Dad taught you wrong I'll be cheering with all I have for both the packers and lions to get squashed.

Rise

Liked Posts:
We deserve to get laughed at by packer fans. The Bears suck.

I'm fine with them laughing. But we don't need their all knowing advice. I get the Packers are all these people have and they think they own the team but it's beyond annoying. Just because you drink cheap beer, sit on a steel bench, and smack the balls and ass of your players as they leap does not make you an expert.

We fans can't control who runs our teams. We all know what right looks like.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Anal rape in woods....

Deer urine sold at 7/11.....

Bad satellite schools in the UW system....

Dumb, fat, blonde people......

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean what he said wasn't wrong. The Bears are an embarrassment right now. And that mustache Cutler was rocking looks more like he was sacked and had his face rubbed in the dirt.