Your boy Mitch is on the front page of NFL Next Gen Stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

msadows

Liked Posts:
sj4eeer7syjng30sggdi.jpg

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
This major overreaction by fans, local and national media to Mitch playing good is tragic. Hes played good, not great, against the league's worst defenses. When he crash lands it's going to be so painful for the blind ones.

So irreversibly painful.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
It's about time the lamestream media started recognizing the prodigy playing behind center for your Chicago Bears

msadows

Liked Posts:
This major overreaction by fans, local and national media to Mitch playing good is tragic. Hes played good, not great, against the league's worst defenses. When he crash lands it's going to be so painful for the blind ones.

So irreversibly painful.

He's basically playing for a ton of money on sunday. If he plays well, bears win, I'm sure you'll have some teams offering him 20m a year. If he plays poorly, he's going to have trouble finding a starting gig anywhere.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's basically playing for a ton of money on sunday. If he plays well, bears win, I'm sure you'll have some teams offering him 20m a year. If he plays poorly, he's going to have trouble finding a starting gig anywhere.
No doubt. Anything leaving Chicago gets a 2nd look considering how putrid our offense has been for the past 100 years. I hope he balls out and we go on a miracle run but...

msadows

Liked Posts:
Idk, u tell me. When you are drunk (which is quite often) you seem to baaaaaaaaw nonstop. I figure you're an expert in the butthurt field in more ways than one.

I'm not really drunk that often. Evidently you know so much about me.

Sorry if I feel no remorse for our rivals. It's quite obvious you've never played an organized team sport, princess. You go around being PC everywhere acting like a little cunt/bitch.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not really drunk that often. Evidently you know so much about me.

Sorry if I feel no remorse for our rivals. It's quite obvious you've never played an organized team sport, princess. You go around being PC everywhere acting like a little cunt/bitch.

Have a drink and relax, princess. Just don't drive.

msadows

Liked Posts:
No doubt. Anything leaving Chicago gets a 2nd look considering how putrid our offense has been for the past 100 years. I hope he balls out and we go on a miracle run but...

Only place I could see him succeeding is San Fran. Shanny could build a scheme to turn Jimmy G into a borderline probowler. I think mitch has more tools than Jimmy.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Have a drink and relax, princess. Just don't drive.

You're very classy. I've told you multiple times to stop harassing me, especially involving alcoholism, but you continue to do it.

Follow me into threads I post, and just comment on my "supposed" alcoholism. Like its funny, or some shit?

Guess you can tell people whats okay, but you can be a complete piece of trash towards others. You must live a great life with HHM.

You honestly have one of the most toxic personalities ive ever encountered. Congratulations.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're very classy. I've told you multiple times to stop harassing me, especially involving alcoholism, but you continue to do it.

Follow me into threads I post, and just comment on my "supposed" alcoholism. Like its funny, or some shit?

Guess you can tell people whats okay, but you can be a complete piece of trash towards others. You must live a great life with HHM.

You honestly have one of the most toxic personalities ive ever encountered. Congratulations.

You are one of the biggest "know it all" jerks on this site and constantly dish it out. Someone nicely tells you to have a drink and this is the essay you come up with.

You're a trashcan bro... just own it.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You are one of the biggest "know it all" jerks on this site and constantly dish it out. Someone nicely tells you to have a drink and this is the essay you come up with.

You're a trashcan bro... just own it.

Yes, know it all, about FOOTBALL.

I don't personally go around insulting posters for mental illnesses or their personal life. Or at least haven't in years.

You're a piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.