Your boy Mitch is on the front page of NFL Next Gen Stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
You're very classy. I've told you multiple times to stop harassing me, especially involving alcoholism, but you continue to do it.

Follow me into threads I post, and just comment on my "supposed" alcoholism. Like its funny, or some shit?

Guess you can tell people whats okay, but you can be a complete piece of trash towards others. You must live a great life with HHM.

You honestly have one of the most toxic personalities ive ever encountered. Congratulations.

Well for someone that obviously drunk posts you sure take issue with it.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
when EXACTLY did Kyle Long call this shit?
Literally (and i truly do mean LITERALLY) no one cares a singular iota about what Kyle Long thinks

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Yes he does it to anyone who hurt his feelings in the past. I ended up disabling notifications because MS would @remydat me in threads I wasnt even in because he wants people that disagreed with him to acknowledge him.
Ok So like what you hhm and a few others have done to me about bringing up advice from Mitches agent in threads that have nothing to do with that? lol I mean I dont really care if you want to go off topic and @me but I do find it amusing that you do that to me and bitch about others doing it to you.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Ok So like what you hhm and a few others have done to me about bringing up advice from Mitches agent in threads that have nothing to do with that? lol I mean I dont really care if you want to go off topic and @me but I do find it amusing that you do that to me and bitch about others doing it to you.

Difference is I @ Remy about football.

HHM and Grimson go around straight up taking personal attacks in threads I post in because they are garbage people.

It's not my fault remy is football stupid.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Difference is I @ Remy about football.

HHM and Grimson go around straight up taking personal attacks in threads I post in because they are garbage people.

It's not my fault remy is football stupid.

Nice non football post.

Keep bringing me up randomly for attention then cry when you get it.

@HeHateMe @remydat this guy may be the biggest troll on CCS after Montucky.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nice non football post.

Keep bringing me up randomly for attention then cry when you get it.

@HeHateMe @remydat this guy may be the biggest troll on CCS after Montucky.

Did he bring up my name again? Seriously? Haven't said a single thing h8ing on him in 2021 and this guy can't stop trying to drag me down to his level.

Seriously you might be ✅ he might be second to @Montucky as far as CCS most obvious/lazy trolls.

I wouldn't be surprised if they formed some sort of posse this year.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Imagine being so much of a lifeless loser your self worth is measured through internet dominance. God I'm happy I don't give a shit about football like I used to anymore. Some sad mother ******* live here.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine being so much of a lifeless loser your self worth is measured through internet dominance. God I'm happy I don't give a shit about football like I used to anymore. Some sad mother ******* live here.

Says the guy constantly melting down on the internet on a football message board. Weren't u happier when u were buulding ur $1B bizness?

Status
Not open for further replies.