Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
He is "probably" broke and sustained a horrific injury that was not his fault.... so fuck him?

Even if you consider this "The Bears bailing him out".... they are buying goodwill with their fans and players and future players with a pretty minuscule expenditure on Zach Miller for a 1 year deal.

Do you think beyond your nose, or nah?

I'm sure you've noticed this before, but Warden is the Special person of the board.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
The Bears have to think the world of Miller. I read that George McCaskey was there with Zach at the hospital after the team had already flown home. I think the contract is a class move by the Bears. Sometimes it isnt always about money.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
If I remember correctly we did something very similar with Knox. Classy move by the organization. I know the Steelers took care of Shazier, are there any other examples of teams doing this for injured players?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If I remember correctly we did something very similar with Knox. Classy move by the organization. I know the Steelers took care of Shazier, are there any other examples of teams doing this for injured players?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bailing out cripples.... how dare they.

#WardenKnows

Liked Posts:
You're playing a very dangerous sport where any play could be your last, probably should invest in an amazing insurance plan just in case.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He signed a $3M guaranteed contract not too long ago, I'm pretty sure he's all set.

Yeah but we bailed out Zach Miller... he deserves financial ruin because he sustained a serious injury that no one could have predicted.

Liked Posts:
Yeah but we bailed out Zach Miller... he deserves financial ruin because he sustained a serious injury that no one could have predicted.

Financial ruin? Did you not read what I wrote? His contract was for $3M...how is that financial ruin? Should be financial stability. Many players sustain career ending injuries, it happens...gotta be wise with your money.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Financial ruin? Did you not read what I wrote? His contract was for $3M...how is that financial ruin? Should be financial stability. Many players sustain career ending injuries, it happens...gotta be wise with your money.

Earlier today you claimed the Bears signing him to this contract was "bailing him out" because he was probably in financial trouble from his expenditures.

Now you're assuming he is financially stable.

So you're an idiot who just makes assumptions with little thought or evidence.

Got it.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know what is considered commonplace among NFL teams but I would think that doing what the Bears did is a good hearted, good will gesture toward players on the team. Get hurt and we won't turn our backs on you is probably a good idea when, regardless of assumed risks, the game is so physically dangerous.

Liked Posts:
Earlier today you claimed the Bears signing him to this contract was "bailing him out" because he was probably in financial trouble from his expenditures.

Now you're assuming he is financially stable.

So you're an idiot who just makes assumptions with little thought or evidence.

Got it.

I said SHOULD be financial stability but obviously he didn't prepare for a situation like this so the Bears had to bail him out. That sounds like a Zach problem and not a Bears problem.

Liked Posts:
Someone tell this idiot I don't care to hear from him anymore. I've tried doing it but he's hit his head a few too many times going down the mountain.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I said SHOULD be financial stability but obviously he didn't prepare for a situation like this so the Bears had to bail him out. That sounds like a Zach problem and not a Bears problem.

Bail him out from what?

You're assuming he made enough money to not be in financial trouble and then you are assuming he spent that money unwisely and is currently in financial trouble which is why the Bears "bailed him out".

Any more stories you want to make up?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Last edited:

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wardlet has gone off the deep end

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just a nice and easy way to build some goodwill with players in the locker room. From everything I've seen Miller is well respected and liked in the locker room and this is just an easy way to build some loyalty with current players on the team knowing their employer has their back. Don't really see why there is any bitching/moaning over this.