Zach Miller Signing One Year Deal With Bears

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Financial ruin? Did you not read what I wrote? His contract was for $3M...how is that financial ruin? Should be financial stability. Many players sustain career ending injuries, it happens...gotta be wise with your money.

Are you really arguing against this or are you just being a contrarian prick?

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't be surprised to see Miller move into the media. He seems well spoken and well liked by pretty much everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidH

Liked Posts:
Is this a joke that I missed the origin of? Otherwise you may be interested in this

[video=youtube_share;bcZBlmjaTrY]https://youtu.be/bcZBlmjaTrY[/video]

love these dudes

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Someone tell this idiot I don't care to hear from him anymore. I've tried doing it but he's hit his head a few too many times going down the mountain.

Um, you really are confused. Lame deflection attempt by you, you should be a lot better at it with the continuous opportunities you create for yourself.

You continuously put your foot in your mouth and when you get called on it you blast the person calling you out.

Parkway Drive

Liked Posts:
I am beyond confused by Warden's stance... like, you are so upset because you simply surmise that Mr. Miller was financially irresponsible? First of all, where the fuck are you getting that information? You aren't getting it from anywhere. You are making it up.

Secondly, are you really THAT steadfast in your conservative views that you are upset at a PRIVATE business making their OWN DECISION to give a beloved locker room guy a contract for whatever reason they WANTED to that you are willing to just spout nonsense because you WANT TO view it as a 'bail out'? You are like the leftist that demands we ignore biological differences wherever they may exist and request to be called 'tomato zir' or whatever the fuck... but on the other side. Literally one of the stupidest and utterly indefensible positions I have seen on this board, if you exclude trolling. Wow.

Liked Posts:
Is the Special person 2 posts above STILL replying to me? I mean really...though it kinda is fun seeing him squirm trying to beg me for a response.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Is the Special person 2 posts above STILL replying to me? I mean really...though it kinda is fun seeing him squirm trying to beg me for a response.

Have you decided yet whether Zach Miller is a financial wreck who needed the Bears to bail him out or if you are a fucking Special person?

I am leaning towards the latter.

Liked Posts:
Have you decided yet whether Zach Miller is a financial wreck who needed the Bears to bail him out or if you are a fucking Special person?

I am leaning towards the latter.

The only thing I have figured out is you and the rest of your cronies are morons. I'll take a stab at the rest of that tomorrow, or not...don't really care.

AussieBear

mitch be ruins careers... miller, fox, loggains..

i be wonder if he'll be gets the opportunity to ruin as many as JAY. regardless, canned tuna be off to a good year 1 start.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
mitch be ruins careers... miller, fox, loggains..

i be wonder if he'll be gets the opportunity to ruin as many as JAY. regardless, canned tuna be off to a good year 1 start.

I keep thinking that you should stop with that tired old way of writing ... then I remember that these people were voted as the most intelligent Australians of all times:
WWE_The_Bushwhackers.jpg

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The only thing I have figured out is you and the rest of your cronies are morons. I'll take a stab at the rest of that tomorrow, or not...don't really care.

I'm still leaning towards you being a fucking Special person.

Liked Posts:

Good luck in your future endeavors...no longer feel like engaging in meaningless conversation with you. That's about four or five of you useless cronies I have banished forthwith from the castle in the north. Shit for brains.