1st Round Options...

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Off a tipped ball. Right off the receivers hands. What do you think his best position in the pros will be?
Safety and nickel LB.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Here is what u said

...and ur dead wrong. Admit it

I'm not wrong because you seem to be stuck on the word intelligence instead of the full content of my sentence or statement whichever you see fit.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Here is what u said

Quote Originally Posted by wazzupi View Post
I like my QBs with some height or else you just get another jay cutler because Watson doesn't have the intelligence of top tier QBs
...and ur dead wrong. Admit it

in future bring facts to back up ur erroneous statements.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Give me

1(2) QB Mitch Trubisky
2(34) TE Jake Butt
3(66) CB Kevin King

Sign a FA RT and a S.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Give me

1(2) QB Mitch Trubisky
2(34) TE Jake Butt
3(66) CB Kevin King

Sign a FA RT and a S.

I would love this only if Trubisky grades out better than what I am seeing now. If not, we can not reach for a QB with the #2 pick, especially with elite defenders on the board. I have a feeling we go D first and then use our early #2 on the "middle of the pack" QB that Pace has rated the highest. That will be either Kayaa, Rudolph, Webb. I am very encouraged to see that Pace had both Marriota and Wentz rated so highly on his board.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Give me

1(2) QB Mitch Trubisky
2(34) TE Jake Butt
3(66) CB Kevin King

Sign a FA RT and a S.
I'd take that. Jake Butt is very similar to Hunter Henry who the Bears tried to trade up for this year.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Give me

1(2) QB Mitch Trubisky
2(34) TE Jake Butt
3(66) CB Kevin King

Sign a FA RT and a S.
I have the Bears taking Butt in the 2nd as well. Watson is putting on a show tonight.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Watson pulled with 3 minutes to go in the third. 26-32 for 347 and 6 TDs. Phenomenal ball placement and downfield accuracy all night. Had another TD dropped in the first half. Wow.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'm not wrong because you seem to be stuck on the word intelligence instead of the full content of my sentence or statement whichever you see fit.

Do you even watch football ?

Quote Originally Posted by run and shoot View Post
in future bring facts to back up ur erroneous statements.

Do you even watch football ?

yeah...I do and I analyze various college and pro Qb's. And read what posters say.......

---------
So......

Dude......Here's your total statement:

Quote Originally Posted by wazzupi View Post
I like my QBs with some height or else you just get another jay cutler because Watson doesn't have the intelligence of top tier QBs.

Ok...so don't try to play pych games, I'm the wrong person. I knew u didn't know what u were talking about by trying to claim or question Watson's intelligence. So I called u out on it with facts. Then u try to back-peddle and call him a lazy Qb......here's what was said:
Quote Originally Posted by run and shoot View Post
Many Qb's have proven that height means nothing.

Deshaun Watson was named to the 2014 All-ACC Academic football team after posting a 4.0 GPA last fall.
----

Clemson Boasts About Deshaun Watson’s Academic Performance. Watson, one of the Heisman Trophy frontrunners this fall, took 37 class credit hours and made Clemson’s Dean’s List.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...ecstBGsuGWghiw
-------

Deshaun Watson has quite the course load at Clemson

Watson had graduated early from Gainesville (Georgia) High and enrolled at Clemson in January of 2014, accelerating his growth on the field and in the classroom.
http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/i...oad-at-clemson

SO......u wanna give a in-depth explanation about this statement

Damn he must be lazy as a football player I say pass he obviously has his head into doing something productive in the real world.

Dude....WTF ru talking about???? The guy excels on the field and in the classroom.

So this is everything.

Now ur best bet is to just say "my bad, Watson is very intelligent ( his classroom achievements prove it) and he's very good on the field as a Qb."

......and let it go without putting your self in a deeper hole.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would love this only if Trubisky grades out better than what I am seeing now. If not, we can not reach for a QB with the #2 pick, especially with elite defenders on the board. I have a feeling we go D first and then use our early #2 on the "middle of the pack" QB that Pace has rated the highest. That will be either Kayaa, Rudolph, Webb. I am very encouraged to see that Pace had both Marriota and Wentz rated so highly on his board.

But didn't get those guys.

If anything he has shown that he is not interested in mid round dumpster diving for a QB. Both guys he was rumoured to want we're the best or 2nd best QBs in the draft.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If your the most talented QB in the draft, you are the most talented QB in the draft.

Wouldn't want to miss on that really good SS prospect.

Talent is only part of the story, their are many elements that go into assessing a player. I would argue that Kizer is the most talented QB in the draft but I wouldn't touch him early in the 1st round.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If were not taking a QB with our first round pick, I hope like hell we are trading it for a butt load of picks including a number one next year. I wonder what trading away the number 2 overall pic would net us?

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
I still think this QB class has no top end talent and that Jimmy Garoppolo is the best option this offseason. Time for everyone else to get in line.

That's the same old line used every year as an excuse not to draft a QB, but every year there are QBs that emerge from the draft that stand out and are studs. The Bears need to draft as many QBs as it takes to settle the position. I wouldn't exactly be against the Jimmy G idea, as long as the price would be right, but I wouldn't want to not draft a QB and just roll with Jimmy.

I would seriously consider drafting three QBs this year. Lots of good but not great prospects.

I really like that idea not putting all of eggs in one basket and what good would it do at this point to bring in a guy like Romo or some other aging veteran? From here on we need to keep drafting QBs, if we have to, until we get it right.