1st Round Options...

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've heard a surprising amount of anonymous scouts are as high on him as the 2nd round. I'd almost want to double down and get 2 QB's if we can somehow get him in the 3rd or 4th.

I'd rather sign Hoyer and draft one qb in the first round. THey need other stuff than a qb also.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Watson & Mahomes are the 2 QB's I like from this class the most.. As a FSU fan I compare Watson's season this year to Winston's second season..
He's less accurate & the team isn't as good makes for a down year. I would still take Watson first he's had 3 years of Good - Great film..
Mahomes seems to have a lot of Physical tools to work with..

I like my QBs with some height or else you just get another jay cutler because Watson doesn't have the intelligence of top tier QBs.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Jabrill Peppers with his 1st career int

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'm starting to like Falk a lot too. His team really didn't help him out today. Two goal line stands and a ton of dropped passes. But man, some of his throws were just money-accuracy, touch, fit it into some tiny windows. I'm not well-versed enough to know if the spread style offense he plays in will translate, but he seems to have all of the physical and mental tools for the position. I like M. Rudolph too. Great size and arm-a gunslinger.

As for Garappolo, I personally think the last thing we should do is make a move for him. We would have to trade picks (at least a 2nd, maybe a 1st) AND pay him franchise QB money. I think the guy has started in 2 NFL games (I may be wrong) and played in 15 NFL games. Numbers are good, not extraordinary. No thanks. Let's draft our QB (or 2) and develop him on a ROOKIE CONTRACT-something I can't remember us doing for a very long time.

Let's draft our QB (or 2) and develop him on a ROOKIE CONTRACT-something I can't remember us doing for a very long time.

YES.......I don't see why some ppl. here are so hell-bent against us sinking or swimming with drafting our own guy. I mean hasn't the "jay situation" taught us anything.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
YES.......I don't see why some ppl. here are so hell-bent against us sinking or swimming with drafting our own guy. I mean hasn't the "jay situation" taught us anything.
I mean hasn't the "Rex situation" or Cade one taught us anything.

Thera no rational motion that one is gonna fly better. You don't even known the coaching scenario that player will have.

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I like my QBs with some height or else you just get another jay cutler because Watson doesn't have the intelligence of top tier QBs.

Many Qb's have proven that height means nothing.

Deshaun Watson was named to the 2014 All-ACC Academic football team after posting a 4.0 GPA last fall.
----

Clemson Boasts About Deshaun Watson’s Academic Performance. Watson, one of the Heisman Trophy frontrunners this fall, took 37 class credit hours and made Clemson’s Dean’s List.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...rmance&usg=AFQjCNGM7tO9Tyg1d02uecstBGsuGWghiw
-------

Deshaun Watson has quite the course load at Clemson

Watson had graduated early from Gainesville (Georgia) High and enrolled at Clemson in January of 2014, accelerating his growth on the field and in the classroom.
http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/id/92042/deshaun-watson-has-quite-the-courseload-at-clemson

Watson doesn't have the intelligence of top tier QBs
SO......u wanna give a in-depth explanation about this statement

c'mon wazzupi.....i c ur on green, I wanna know "watsup" with that statement

wazzupi

Liked Posts:

Deshaun Watson was named to the 2014 All-ACC Academic football team after posting a 4.0 GPA last fall.
----

Clemson Boasts About Deshaun Watson’s Academic Performance. Watson, one of the Heisman Trophy frontrunners this fall, took 37 class credit hours and made Clemson’s Dean’s List.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...rmance&usg=AFQjCNGM7tO9Tyg1d02uecstBGsuGWghiw
-------

Watson had graduated early from Gainesville (Georgia) High and enrolled at Clemson in January of 2014, accelerating his growth on the field and in the classroom.
http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/id/92042/deshaun-watson-has-quite-the-courseload-at-clemson

Damn he must be lazy as a football player I say pass he obviously has his head into doing something productive in the real world.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Quote Originally Posted by wazzupi View Post
I like my QBs with some height or else you just get another jay cutler because Watson doesn't have the intelligence of top tier QBs

Quote Originally Posted by run and shoot View Post

----

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...ecstBGsuGWghiw
-------

http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/i...oad-at-clemson

Damn he must be lazy as a football player I say pass he obviously has his head into doing something productive in the real world.

Dude....WTF ru talking about???? The guy excels on the field and in the classroom.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Don't worry about him. He is adding to his resume for potato of the year. It's a proven fact that engaging in discussion with wazzupi kills brain cells.

well....it's obvious wazzupi is ( both trolling and) talking outta his azz. But thanks for da heads up.:hi5:

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I'm dead serious the guy plays easy mode because he is on an elite team elite QBs would fucking melt college teams if they headed Clemson.. who the fk did Clemson lose to ? You get a different kind of qb with a short vs tall qb I'm not going to go in-depth I don't believe Watson is a first rounder 2nd round at best or first rounder for a 5th year option... His ceiling is as good as tyrod taylors

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Jabrill Peppers with his 1st career int

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Off a tipped ball. Right off the receivers hands. What do you think his best position in the pros will be?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm dead serious the guy plays easy mode because he is on an elite team elite QBs would fucking melt college teams if they headed Clemson.. who the fk did Clemson lose to ? You get a different kind of qb with a short vs tall qb I'm not going to go in-depth I don't believe Watson is a first rounder 2nd round at best or first rounder for a 5th year option... His ceiling is as good as tyrod taylors

Here is what u said
Quote Originally Posted by wazzupi View Post
I like my QBs with some height or else you just get another jay cutler because Watson doesn't have the intelligence of top tier QBs

...and ur dead wrong. Admit it