1st Round Options...

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gotta say WOW on that Trubisky throw. You most certainly did jump the gun.

That was an excellent pass but his team lost another game that they shouldn't have, 2 weeks in a row. Not all because of Mitch but did he do enough to lift his team to a win.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have you watched the entire game? The defense gave up a TD on their first play. They gave up 2 TD's within 5 plays. He's also had 5+ drops today which is pretty uncanny for this UNC group.

It was a team loss, I get it. Mitch is a very interesting QB prospect I admit. But I have my doubts that he will be anything more then ordinary at the next level. No doubt some teams will fall in love with his ability and draft him high, hope it's not Chicago.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
It was a team loss, I get it. Mitch is a very interesting QB prospect I admit. But I have my doubts that he will be anything more then ordinary at the next level. No doubt some teams will fall in love with his ability and draft him high, hope it's not Chicago.

Wasn't trying to nitpick at you. He did have some throws that receivers had to make some good catches to grab. Just saying it's a team L.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Quote Originally Posted by run and shoot View Post
Joshua Dobbs Career Highlights ....he's a guy to keep a eye on. He's a aerospace engineering student, so he obviously has a good head on his shoulders.

https://youtu.be/_ChrF8PlL_0

Ya know,thats the first ive see of him and i like his style.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

well...if nothing else, he seems coachable

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I still think this QB class has no top end talent and that Jimmy Garoppolo is the best option this offseason. Time for everyone else to get in line.

Dude u think Jimmy Garoppolo is the best regardless of any season. If he's as special as u think..them why would N.E. let him go

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Very bad game for Falk. My guess is he stays in college another year.

It was a tough game for sure. I think he might stay in college for another year but after this game I'm not so sure. I wonder how much another year in Mike Leach's system, another year of taking hits, and playing surrounded by inferior talent will help his career out at the next level. Cougars are a 3 win team without Falk and they will return to that once Falk leaves.

I think sitting a year on a NFL roster, learning the new offense, and spending a year on a NFL strength and conditioning program will benefit his future potential more.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Dude u think Jimmy Garoppolo is the best regardless of any season. If he's as special as u think..them why would N.E. let him go

Dude I've wanted Wentz, Lynch, and Mariota the last 2 years. They would let him go because Brady is going to play a lot longer than next year when Garoppolos rookie contract ends and get value rather than let him walk and get nothing. They don't pay anyone but Tom so they certainly aren't going to pay Jimmy to ride pine. Good talk.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
patrick mahomes highlights....... mahomes is another Qb to look at they're playing Baylor tonight. mahomes looks like a real "gunslinfer" who doesn't turn the ball over. Don't know about 1st round though, but worth keeping on the radar

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...t-l7HZmoXopnfS-f4Ifc0w&bvm=bv.139782543,d.eWE

I've heard a surprising amount of anonymous scouts are as high on him as the 2nd round. I'd almost want to double down and get 2 QB's if we can somehow get him in the 3rd or 4th.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I've heard a surprising amount of anonymous scouts are as high on him as the 2nd round. I'd almost want to double down and get 2 QB's if we can somehow get him in the 3rd or 4th.

P. Mahomes II 30-46, 586 YDS, 6 TD 0INT. Texas Tech finale, 54-35 over Baylor. 3rd or 4th sounds about right

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
He had 400 yards in the first half with 5 touchdowns.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Dude I've wanted Wentz, Lynch, and Mariota the last 2 years. They would let him go because Brady is going to play a lot longer than next year when Garoppolos rookie contract ends and get value rather than let him walk and get nothing. They don't pay anyone but Tom so they certainly aren't going to pay Jimmy to ride pine. Good talk.

You never wanted Mariota. Stop pretending you didn't hate on the guy pre-draft. You wanted Winston and discredited everything Mariota did. Own up to it.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I'm starting to like Falk a lot too. His team really didn't help him out today. Two goal line stands and a ton of dropped passes. But man, some of his throws were just money-accuracy, touch, fit it into some tiny windows. I'm not well-versed enough to know if the spread style offense he plays in will translate, but he seems to have all of the physical and mental tools for the position. I like M. Rudolph too. Great size and arm-a gunslinger.

As for Garappolo, I personally think the last thing we should do is make a move for him. We would have to trade picks (at least a 2nd, maybe a 1st) AND pay him franchise QB money. I think the guy has started in 2 NFL games (I may be wrong) and played in 15 NFL games. Numbers are good, not extraordinary. No thanks. Let's draft our QB (or 2) and develop him on a ROOKIE CONTRACT-something I can't remember us doing for a very long time.

sphinxnole

Liked Posts:
Watson & Mahomes are the 2 QB's I like from this class the most.. As a FSU fan I compare Watson's season this year to Winston's second season..
He's less accurate & the team isn't as good makes for a down year. I would still take Watson first he's had 3 years of Good - Great film..
Mahomes seems to have a lot of Physical tools to work with..