2014 Jay Cutler Discussion Thread

whick week do we start?

• Total voters

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Again with this....it's like anytime someone is critical of Cutler the immediate response is well who do you replace him with or he is the best Bears QB ever. The only chance the Bears had of replacing him was this past offseason but they went with re-signing him. Everyone fucking knows that the Bears have tied themselves to Cutler for the next 3 years (4 years by HHM math), just because the fans are stuck with him for a minimum of 3 years doesn't mean we can't be critical of the mistakes he keeps making.

you can be critical...but no point of fucking arguing about the qb position everyday. If you have ideas to fix the position, send them to Halas Hall. We made our bed with Cutler, and now we must lay in it. I didn't want to re-sign him, but now he's here for awhile. Suck it up and deal with it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
did you see him play here? that's the point. no one ever thought mccown was like an elite quarterback, but he was a perfect fit for trestman's system. cutler is a square peg in a round hole.

McCown threw a lot of balls up and Jefferey/BMarsh made great catches. In the Dallas game McCown threw 3 different passes that hit Cowboy defenders right in the numbers and they dropped the easy interceptions.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Anyone else wonder why "BearsBud" has made it his life mission to defend Cutler to the death? Anytime anyone says something negative about Cutler, BearsBud is one of the first to respond telling that poster that they are stupid.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone else wonder why "BearsBud" has made it his life mission to defend Cutler to the death? Anytime anyone says something negative about Cutler, BearsBud is one of the first to respond telling that poster that they are stupid.

Ya know why?..Cause you haters are so unrealistic and hateful, you make a person want to cheer Cutler on, just to piss you morons off

If you took a realistic approach to the situation, maybe you idiots would get a few converts

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you can be critical...but no point of fucking arguing about the qb position everyday. If you have ideas to fix the position, send them to Halas Hall. We made our bed with Cutler, and now we must lay in it. I didn't want to re-sign him, but now he's here for awhile. Suck it up and deal with it.

I agree with this. I did not want to re-sign him either, especially for ridiculous money, but we did. We know exactly what he is, that is why I was not angry with him last Sunday. That is who he is, and this is our quarterback. You will have some good games, and other games he will start twitching his neck and throwing it to the other team, and staring down Marshall and forcing it in. You don't hear me complaining about him, I did my complaining at contract time.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
McCown threw a lot of balls up and Jefferey/BMarsh made great catches. In the Dallas game McCown threw 3 different passes that hit Cowboy defenders right in the numbers and they dropped the easy interceptions.

This is true of every QB

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I never touched oxy in my life, you might want to consider.
You sure? Your views mesh up pretty well with someone that does oxy fairly often.

Sent from my bathroom using toilet talk.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I agree with this. I did not want to re-sign him either, especially for ridiculous money, but we did. We know exactly what he is, that is why I was not angry with him last Sunday. That is who he is, and this is our quarterback. You will have some good games, and other games he will start twitching his neck and throwing it to the other team, and staring down Marshall and forcing it in. You don't hear me complaining about him, I did my complaining at contract time.

I'm the same way. I don't hate Cutler, but I am a little bit pissed we have him for FOUR MORE YEARS.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
I'm not putting the loss on anyone. The loss is on the Bears. McCown just happened to be playing the vast majority of the game.

McCown threw one pass in the first half. He didn't play the vast majority of the game.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Ya know why?..Cause you haters are so unrealistic and hateful, you make a person want to cheer Cutler on, just to piss you morons off

If you took a realistic approach to the situation, maybe you idiots would get a few converts

Is your realistic approach to sit back and accept mediocrity?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Knock it off.
What's the matter, can't take your own shit? Remember who brought oxy up first jack ass.

Sent from my bathroom using toilet talk.