2014 Jay Cutler Discussion Thread

whick week do we start?

• Total voters

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's the matter, can't take your own shit? Remember who brought oxy up first jack ass.

Sent from my bathroom using toilet talk.

Yo, with the name calling. I responded to the thread and you quoted me saying that I was full of shit. Take your personal attacks elsewhere.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
This is true of every QB

No, it's true of every QB besides Jay. Almost interceptions don't count for him. Neither do actual interceptions.

Cutler is the only QB in the league who doesn't have dropped interceptions, and the only QB in the league who has to deal with receivers running the wrong route, dropped passes, injuries, bad protection, and tipped passes.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
until we find someone better...YES..whats your plan?

I'm a fan so there really isn't much I can do. What I can do is go to the games and boo the shit out of Cutler everytime he fucks up. I can also talk shit about him on the internet until the bum is run out of town.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I replied to your nonsense, with more nonsense...Fun, isnt it?

GZA,+RZA+and+Bill+Murray.png

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Yo, with the name calling. I responded to the thread and you quoted me saying that I was full of shit. Take your personal attacks elsewhere.

Ijustposthere can't actually defend Jay, so he calls people names instead.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jim Johnson....

lol...Thats some strategy..Basically, youre saying you will bitch and moan to people who cant do shit about it. Just cause

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Jim Johnson....

lol...Thats some strategy..Basically, youre saying you will bitch and moan to people who cant do shit about it. Just cause

It's better than your strategy.. crack open a beer, order some pizza on gameday, and enjoy mediocrity. That sounds amazing my friend. Very productive... a lot will happen with that.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's better than your strategy.. crack open a beer, order some pizza on gameday, and enjoy mediocrity. That sounds amazing my friend. Very productive... a lot will happen with that.

No..My strategy is to allow the Bears F.O. to do their jobs as they know more about the game than you or I ever will

In the meantime, I will root for whomever plays QB for the Bears

As opposed to you who will bitch on these boards and accomplish 1 thing...making more Cutler threads..very productive

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I called you on your bs and you got upset about it and deflected from the actual topic and attacked my character. So don't get upset because your ad hominem garbage backfired on you.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
No..My strategy is to allow the Bears F.O. to do their jobs as they know more about the game than you or I ever will

In the meantime, I will root for whomever plays QB for the Bears

Yup. They know so much that they allowed the very intelligent and talented Mel Tucker to run the D for a 2nd year. Very, very wise decision. They so smart.

And with regards to your 2nd sentence: Only losers accept losing.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder if they thought keeping Cutler was their best option just to keep their own damn job. Be thinking like, "He got to the NFC title game once... What Qb in the draft can say that?

I know in the NFL things can be a quick fix... but I don't think it can happen if you don't let your young talent start, to find out what they can do. That' why I was happy when Mills got the start, for better or worse... would have been happier to see one of the Rook DT's or Fuller start too.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I called you on your bs and you got upset about it and deflected from the actual topic and attacked my character. So don't get upset because your ad hominem garbage backfired on you.

Major flaw, I am not upset, lol. I am half asleep, in a decent mood, and ready to go to bed, and I have you begging to be put on ignore.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yup. They know so much that they allowed the very intelligent and talented Mel Tucker to run the D for a 2nd year. Very, very wise decision. They so smart.

Dude, it's not about that. Bearsbud HATES Tucker. He just really, really loves Cutler.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

and only idiot fans think they can change what a team does by bitching on message boards

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Major flaw, I am not upset, lol. I am half asleep, in a decent mood, and ready to go to bed, and I have you begging to be put on ignore.
Lol, not upset, but upset enough to put me on ignore because I called you on your "cutler neutrality" nonsense. Guess what, if you didn't take constant subtle jabs at him in threads where he wasn't even mentioned until you came in, I wouldn't have called you on it. But please don't put me on ignore, you not reading my posts would leave a giant hole in my heart.