2014 Jay Cutler Discussion Thread

whick week do we start?

• Total voters

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
you can be critical...but no point of fucking arguing about the qb position everyday. If you have ideas to fix the position, send them to Halas Hall. We made our bed with Cutler, and now we must lay in it. I didn't want to re-sign him, but now he's here for awhile. Suck it up and deal with it.

I have dealt with it....i haven't started threads about him, i haven't said cut or trade him...but if he fucks up i'm going to voice my displeasure and have my concerns. It's just annoying every time i do that i have idiots calling me a hater and claiming i want him cut or traded or claim i want to see him fail and that i'm not a true fan because i criticize Cutler for making a mistake he makes more often than not.

And i get just as annoyed as anyone on here whenever i see another Cutler thread, but there really are two main topics to talk about now.... Cutler and the defense. The defense has so many problems they are a long ways away before we see a decent product. Cutler though, he just needs to cut the turnovers out and he could actually live up to his potential. Thats why he is such a popular topic, that's why when he makes a boneheaded play the "haters" go crazy

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
or the converse, for that matter?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
What does blindly praising/supporting the team on a message board accomplish?

Why even have a message board since nothing posted has any effect on the team?

Do you just want a place were you and other of like mind can repeat your shared opinions over and over safe from anyone uttering anything even slightly disagreeable to you?
What the hell are you talking about? The message board is exactly for bitching and praising and overall discussion. Just don't fool yourself into thinking you're making any impact on the team by posting your inconsequential message board thoughts. Emery isn't coming on here saying "fuck, we should change things up, JimJohnson isn't going for our plan."

Sent from my bathroom using toilet talk.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're creating straw man arguments. Obviously there isn't anyone available now. But you realize the Bears didn't have to sign him in the offseason to a ridiculous contract. There were other options. They could have kept McCown and drafted a QB. Maybe McCown really sucks, Bears lose a shit load of games, and score a really high pick and draft a franchise QB.

You're just being obtuse because of your man love for Cutler.

Bingo on the bolded..There isnt anyone, so what does basically saying Cutler sucks over and over, day after day, thread after thread accomplish?

When the time comes that someone becomes available, or a college player looks very good, then complain

Beefing about what the Bears did in the off season doesnt solve the problem either...Come back in the off season right before the draft with a name we can all get behind..

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You're creating straw man arguments. Obviously there isn't anyone available now. But you realize the Bears didn't have to sign him in the offseason to a ridiculous contract. There were other options. They could have kept McCown and drafted a QB. Maybe McCown really sucks, Bears lose a shit load of games, and score a really high pick and draft a franchise QB.

You're just being obtuse because of your man love for Cutler.

Read enough of his posts and you'll realize he's full blown obtuse for the most part, and it's because of his brain.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Beefing about what the Bears did in the off season doesnt solve the problem either...Come back in the off season right before the draft with a name we can all get behind..

We've already come to an agreement that nothing you, I, or anyone else says on the board will solve the problem. Even if we all reach a QB consensus, the Bears still won't come on CCS to get our guy.

This is a message board for posting our thoughts. If we all just come on here saying everyone is awesome, team is great, what fun would that be? If you can't reasonably discuss Cutler's faults without disparaging others, nobody will take you seriously.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We've already come to an agreement that nothing you, I, or anyone else says on the board will solve the problem. Even if we all reach a QB consensus, the Bears still won't come on CCS to get our guy.

This is a message board for posting our thoughts. If we all just come on here saying everyone is awesome, team is great, what fun would that be? If you can't reasonably discuss Cutler's faults without disparaging others, nobody will take you seriously.

Discussing thoughts is a far cry from what the Cutler haters do every day in here..They turn countless threads into hate filled mongering, and repeat the same shit over and over again.. I agree with many of the anti Cutler points, but the constant haranging makes people want to dig their heels in just to aggravate you people back

BTW...after you called me a whiny bitch, you talk about being taken seriously?

Last edited:

malcore

I'm starting to think JimJohnson is actually NOT an alternate account of a prior or present member here.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You've given Cutler how many years to develop?

How many years are you giving to Fales?

L O FUCKING L

Its not how many years I give him..Its how many years the coaches give him before playing him..Thats the only way us fans can form an opinion

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Man there's a lot of fuckin dipshits on this board.

malcore

Man there's a lot of fuckin dipshits on this board.

Don't be passive aggressive. Names motherfucker, we want names.

reed.jpg

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're an ignorant, whiny little douche.

and he is talking about not disparaging people...lol