2014 Jay Cutler Discussion Thread

whick week do we start?

• Total voters

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree with this. I did not want to re-sign him either, especially for ridiculous money, but we did. We know exactly what he is, that is why I was not angry with him last Sunday. That is who he is, and this is our quarterback. You will have some good games, and other games he will start twitching his neck and throwing it to the other team, and staring down Marshall and forcing it in. You don't hear me complaining about him, I did my complaining at contract time.

exactly...the people who keep complaining, it's as if they didn't know who he was. As if they were expecting something else. We all knew who Cutler was...He wasn't gonna change now all of a sudden after 9 years in the league

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Ha. Stuck? Please.

One damn game and a decent one at that before our top 3 WRs go out with injuries, and some of you are falling off the damn wagon already.

Some of you overreact so much it's hilarious.

how am i overreacting

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
and only idiot fans think they can change what a team does by bitching on message boards

I'm still confused.. you're upset that I'm bitching about things I don't like with the Bears. So you just want every fan to sit back, accept mediocrity, hold hands, and sing fucking kumbaya? WTF!!!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
exactly...the people who keep complaining, it's as if they didn't know who he was. As if they were expecting something else. We all knew who Cutler was...He wasn't gonna change now all of a sudden after 9 years in the league

So you aren't allowed to be a funny guy, or complain about Cutler or even post some dumb shit in the bar? Come on Dweebs! Maybe I'll just look at an rss feed from now on and only come here just to dislike shit...

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Obama said change... so why can't Cutler? lol

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm still confused.. you're upset that I'm bitching about things I don't like with the Bears. So you just want every fan to sit back, accept mediocrity, hold hands, and sing fucking kumbaya? WTF!!!
Aside from bitching on an internet message board, which literally does zero as far as impacting the team is concerned, what are you actually accomplishing?

Sent from my bathroom using toilet talk.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Aside from bitching on an internet message board, which literally does zero as far as impacting the team is concerned, what are you actually accomplishing?

What does accepting mediocrity accomplish?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
v-:v-:v-:v-:Just so you know, it's not complaining to say things like:

FOUR MORE YEARS

It may not be accurate though. I just heard it on the score, but they might not be on top of their shit.

Still it's no biggie, it's just FOUR MORE or THREE MORE

YEARS

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
I think the idea is we all all in the end, doing dog shit for our team... not like we can to start...

Well, in most things in life, people like to vocalize frustration. So me bitching about things I don't like with the team is completely reasonable. Just sitting back and saying, "Oh shit, he really fucking sucks but I'll still support him" seems really fucking stupid to me.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
What does accepting mediocrity accomplish?
Nothing, much like bitching about not accepting mediocrity while never taking any action. I mean, what are you doing to ensure the bears know you're not accepting mediocrity? Mailing letters? E-mail? Stopped going to games? Stopped watching games? Stopped buying merchandise? Put up a billboard?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing, much like bitching about not accepting mediocrity while never taking any action. I mean, what are you doing to ensure the bears knew you're not accepting mediocrity? Mailing letters? E-mail? Stopped going to games? Stopped watching games? Stopped buying merchandise? Put up a billboard?

Id be happy if he came up with the name of an available QB that we could sign that was better than Cutler

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
What does blindly praising/supporting the team on a message board accomplish?

Why even have a message board since nothing posted has any effect on the team?

Do you just want a place where you and others of like mind can repeat your shared opinions over and over safe from anyone uttering anything even slightly disagreeable to you?

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Id be happy if he came up with the name of an available QB that we could sign that was better than Cutler

You're creating straw man arguments. Obviously there isn't anyone available now. But you realize the Bears didn't have to sign him in the offseason to a ridiculous contract. There were other options. They could have kept McCown and drafted a QB. Maybe McCown really sucks, Bears lose a shit load of games, and score a really high pick and draft a franchise QB.

You're just being obtuse because of your man love for Cutler.