My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Glad I didn't read the whole sharted article.

Defense Wins

Liked Posts:
What a bad time to be without both receivers. We know running on San Fran is gonna be zilch. We have to throw 50 times...to who????

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
People around here and in the media seem to think that franchise QB's are only the likes of "Peyton, Brees, Rodgers, and Brady" Everyone else just seems like they are table scraps. Those 4 are excellent QBs and Cutler is not among them, Cutler is Cutler but he is good enough to be a QB1 and a Franchise QB at that.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this another case of someone mistaking a post game presser for a film breakdown session with coaches in the QB room?

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
I've been one of Jay's biggest supporters,I'm feeling like what has been written in this tread starter is in fact,FACT!

Why can't the supposedly smartest QB according to every one around him,stop w/his bullshit throws at exactly the wrong times. I don't want to hear about Brett Favre or another QB,there not playing for Chicago. And apparently in a couple yrs neither will Cutler.

Yep,we can all do a wait and see (like we have any other choice) but if Jay goes so should the whole damn org.! I'm still pissed at Emery for giving in to Cutler and refusing to come to terms w/Url. Even at 1/4 of his old self,he would have made this defense thee times better than it has been.
Trestman is also a culprit in this Cutler fiasco,he lets him and encourages his go for the big one at all costs attitude.

Defensively (we again have no choice) and thats on Trestman and Emery! Briggs is Briggs,just not the good Briggs, cause there is no Url!

ST's,money be damned,Hester should still be a Bear,once again Trestman and Emery. All the focus has to be about Jay Cutler.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cutler trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit is in his DNA. I haven't given up on our mad scientist doing his gene therapy.
560x401

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I've been one of Jay's biggest supporters,I'm feeling like what has been written in this tread starter is in fact,FACT!

Why can't the supposedly smartest QB according to every one around him,stop w/his bullshit throws at exactly the wrong times. I don't want to hear about Brett Favre or another QB,there not playing for Chicago. And apparently in a couple yrs neither will Cutler.

Yep,we can all do a wait and see (like we have any other choice) but if Jay goes so should the whole damn org.! I'm still pissed at Emery for giving in to Cutler and refusing to come to terms w/Url. Even at 1/4 of his old self,he would have made this defense thee times better than it has been.
Trestman is also a culprit in this Cutler fiasco,he lets him and encourages his go for the big one at all costs attitude.

Defensively (we again have no choice) and thats on Trestman and Emery! Briggs is Briggs,just not the good Briggs, cause there is no Url!

ST's,money be damned,Hester should still be a Bear,once again Trestman and Emery. All the focus has to be about Jay Cutler.

How many threads

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This. You get rid of Cutler, who's your QB? Do we have a better option right now? No? So shut the fuck up and stop pissing and moaning about Cutler and let's see what happens.

(Of course directed at the article author)

If they get rid of him now it would be destructive to the cap so it is not happening.

If they had let him walk or traded him last year then the answer to QB is cap room/ draft pick.
Fear of the unknown is a good way to stay mediocre. it is a tricky balance but I think performance and health from Jay showed enough to move on. Too late now, so we can only hope they build a team around him to withstand his mistakes.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:

You need a fuckin' therapist.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The 2015/16 draft with extra Cutler hating

I hate cutler and since the season is over and we will obviously be drafting top 2 who should we get? Im assuming a new QB but which one?

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Not at the OP but the writer (who clearly resides on this board in the most extreme sense)
I have believed for a while that a lot of these sports writers, radio, & TV guys frequent message boards.

I even think they go to extreme lengths of starting "rumors" on these boards......and then using their planted "rumors" to write articles, bitch on their radio show, or get in front of a TV.

Think about it.......It's a non-ending cycle that they can use for a 20 year career.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I read in the article that nothing is Cutler's fault but did someone let Jay know that? Hekept blaming himself last game in his press

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If anyone reads the article they will see that for 9/10ths of it, the author is slamming Cutler for not appearing to take responsibility for mistakes during post game pressers. Thats it. Its the entire premise of the article.

And the in the last 3 lines, the author says, oh wait. He actually does take responsibility publicly.

Whether Cutler will ever stop with the stupid mistakes is a real question. But that isn't what this article is about.

Just another dumb ass writer complaining about a player being pissed off during a presser after playing a shitty game. Its fucking nonsense and the kind of thing that disappears with better play.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dudes a tool....what kinda bullshit article is this. Jay took the blame, god forbid he was upset after losing. ...jeez

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This. You get rid of Cutler, who's your QB? Do we have a better option right now? No? So shut the fuck up and stop pissing and moaning about Cutler and let's see what happens.

(Of course directed at the article author)

Russell Wilson, Nick Foles, Kirk Cousins, Kaepernick all of them were draftable by the Bears. They were not high draft picks but this mentality that the Bears can do no better than Cutler has to stop.

Jay is who he is. He is going to make stupid throws that someone that has been in the league as long as he has should not make. This isn't one game. This is who he has been his entire career. I'm a huge fan. I'm not nieve however to think he is suddenly going to stop throwing stupid picks. It is like asking Marshall to stop fighting for yards. That is just who he is. Jay thinks he can make every throw just like Marshall tries to fight for every yard.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
If anyone reads the article they will see that for 9/10ths of it, the author is slamming Cutler for not appearing to take responsibility for mistakes during post game pressers. Thats it. Its the entire premise of the article.

And the in the last 3 lines, the author says, oh wait. He actually does take responsibility publicly.

Whether Cutler will ever stop with the stupid mistakes is a real question. But that isn't what this article is about.

Just another dumb ass writer complaining about a player being pissed off during a presser after playing a shitty game. Its fucking nonsense and the kind of thing that disappears with better play.

No he's saying that despite building an entire franchise around Cutler and giving him every little fucking detail he needs (he forgot to mention Jeremy Bates whom the board was absolutely clamoring for to turn. Jay around). Despite everything Cutler has been given, he's still the same QB he was in 2009 with players to make Jay appear better.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
One that doesn't have bad judgement aka diabeetus.