</p>

</p>

HOWEVER</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

It has been reported that he was playing with a broken wrist and a torn MCL. If true, I have gained a little bit of respect for him. </p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Handzus was a great addition...... Nothing negative to say.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Sharp carried Handzus on his back :icon-wink:.</p>

</p>

</p>

ill admit a little shocked at how productive Zuess was. He had his ups and downs like most the guys but at the end he contributed a good amount. More than I expected. If indeed he played with the broken wrist and torn mcl then you really have to respect that. His sh goal in game 4 will be a stand out for me.</p>

</p>

Sharp really did impress me through these playoffs though and certainly took that 2nd line on his back when Q made the proper adjustment putting Kane with Toews. Sharp playing with two pretty banged up line mates as he did is very impressive in my books. I still think hes vital to this club. i don't think he had a stand out poor game through these playoffs. Pretty damn reliable guy.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
Of course he's vital, he's a very good two way player who can play center. I don't get the Sharp hate. He was basically a point per game player before he got hurt in the regular season. Yeah he wasn't scoring goals, but he was definitely contributing and the goals would've come. And they did when he came back in the playoffs.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
I dont think there is any Sharp "hate" but I think he gets lost in conversation a lot when people talk about player importance. Kind of over shadowed by Toews and Kane and even Hossa sometimes. I wouldn't call him under-rated but I think sometimes hes under-appreciated. </p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad to see Handzus finally get a Cup (with Mayers and Rozsival). It's always nice to see the veterans get their first Cup. Turned out that Handzus was a pretty important piece of this team. 11 points is nothing to scoff at (career high in the playoffs), considering how he did with SJ. And playing injured like he was makes it even more impressive.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="202879" data-time="1372158998">
<div>

I dont think there is any Sharp "hate" but I think he gets lost in conversation a lot when people talk about player importance. Kind of over shadowed by Toews and Kane and even Hossa sometimes. I wouldn't call him under-rated but I think sometimes hes under-appreciated. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Sharp is definitely a "glue" guy on this team and does get overshadowed by Kane and Toews, but he would easily slot on any teams first line. Just an all around solid player and glad that he is staying for a couple of more years.</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
If anything, this picture says it all. Haters gotta hate. </p>

</p>

Handzus_zpsc3d8846e.jpg
</p>

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
Like I said, if he played with those injuries, I gained some respect for him</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
23gms - 3g - 8a - 11pts +7.....40 hits</p>

</p>

And those 3 goals, 2 were HUGE - vs DET, vs BOS</p>

</p>

With a broken wrist and ACL injury</p>

</p>

Well worth (and them some) giving SJ back their 4th round pick</p>

</p>

Thanks to Dougie Wilson for "sticking it to the Hawks" by taking Niemi and trying to sign Hjarll.....and for Zues.  We appreciate your efforts in keeping the Cup in Chicago.  You fucking loser.</p>

</p>

Karma sucks, doesn't it?</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Without this thread, Zues would be nothing.</p>

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
Screw Handzus.</p>

</p>

You can see the respect I have gained for him. </p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxcodano" data-cid="202926" data-time="1372174847">
<div>

23gms - 3g - 8a - 11pts +7.....40 hits</p>

</p>

And those 3 goals, 2 were HUGE - vs DET, vs BOS</p>

</p>

With a broken wrist and ACL injury</p>

</p>

Well worth (and them some) giving SJ back their 4th round pick</p>

</p>

Thanks to Dougie Wilson for "sticking it to the Hawks" by taking Niemi and trying to sign Hjarll.....and for Zues.  We appreciate your efforts in keeping the Cup in Chicago.  You fucking loser.</p>

</p>

Karma sucks, doesn't it?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I still think Wilson's number should be in the rafters at the UC</p>