[A] Blackhawks Acquire Michal Handzus for a Draft Pick

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jakobeast" data-cid="192677" data-time="1366842651">
<div>

Fuck Handzus</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

No! Handzus say's "Fuck Jako"</p>

</p>

. . .that is, whenever you can get up off floor from being the crumpled ball you were reduced to after crapping yourself because he was more than useful last night and had a great game despite your potent hate vibes emanating all the way to Western Canada.</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm really hoping Handzus scores a series clinching goal. </p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BlackhawkPaul" data-cid="192770" data-time="1366910414">
<div>

I'm really hoping Handzus scores a series clinching goal. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Me too now. On the one hand it will depressing having to mourn Jako's passing from a sudden aneurysm at a time when IHN should be celebrating but on the other hand I ain't gonna lie, I would laugh and laugh and LAUGH first before even the thought of offering my condolences would dawn on me. </p>

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
I admit, he has been a solid pick up. I was never upset at the price really either.</p>

</p>

I just don't like him. I hope he does get a series clinching goal. The Hawks winning is great. </p>

</p>

I will still not like him.</p>

WiHawksFan

Liked Posts:
Bolland is good to go for the playoffs, but Q is going to stick with Handzus at 2nd line center for the rest of the year</p>

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="R K" data-cid="190389" data-time="1364856163">
<div>

He's been healthy and scratched since March 18th. This is not 7 years ago.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Yeaaa fuckers, eat it. 5 game point streak, playing great right now. </p>

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
He is playing his role very well right now. What he lacks in speed he makes up for in hockey smarts, and.....amazingly enough, heart. Him laying down and blocking that shot was fucking awesome and one of the highlights of that game for me. I think he's really hungry for a cup, and I love it.</p>

Ton

Liked Posts:
Much like Jako, I doubted Zeus' heart and competitiveness after we acquired him....</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

... but I have to say, I'm sold. Nice job Stan, you gained another mans trash and Q made him into a treasure.</p>

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
I know that I for one deserve all the crow in the world for doubting the man, his heart or his gameplay... can't forget his history here let alone in LA or San Jose.... </p>

</p>

I'm thinking he learned a lot when he left and he felt as soon as he came here, he wanted to prove us all wrong. 

Keep doing it, Zeus.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Kanes being double teamed and thats made it a bit easier for handzus to find the ice...infact both his wingers on that 2nd line have been getting most of the attention. However....he def has done his job at both ends of the ice for sure and has produced he gets full credit for that. Better than Bolland has been at that #2 center spot this season. Can't not be happy with Handzus and his hockey smarts are def showing for sure.</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The patience he showed with the undressing of Jimmy Howard was a thing of beauty.</p>

puckjim

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And Stan should be able to get back a draft pick or two by trading the negotiating rights to Bickell and/or Stalberg prior to free agency.</p>

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
I am glad he has those goals and those points. The Howard goal was nice and greeeeeeezy. I think he has shown a lot of competitiveness. I agree, slower then molasses in January, but he has been in the right places and have done some really smart things with the puck.</p>

</p>

</p>

Fuck him.</p>

</p>

</p>

Still.</p>

</p>

I don't doubt he is hungry for he Stosh Cup. He played just shitty enough to get traded to a perfect situation. Of course he is gonna play smart. </p>

</p>

Maybe if I am lucky, the Hawks will win and the douchenozzle will retire.</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
He is now here for his offense</p>

</p>

Top scoring center on the Hawks.</p>

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxclland" data-cid="201485" data-time="1371564425">
<div>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

well, he's certainly not here for his faceoff skills</p>

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
I wonder what i will say.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Oh Yeah....</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Fuck Handzus</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxclland" data-cid="201485" data-time="1371564425">
<div>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

which is rather sad actually. But as the great Brian Bertuzzi once said...."it is what it is".</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkooooooooooooooooooo</p>