[A] Blackhawks Acquire Michal Handzus for a Draft Pick

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man Handzus fucking sucks. Pick up a 4th line plug OR pay a little more and get a much more skilled player in Clowe.

That idiot better never take another shootout shot. If he does I hope he fucks his knee up again in the process. Guy sucks.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man Handzus fucking sucks. Pick up a 4th line plug OR pay a little more and get a much more skilled player in Clowe.

That idiot better never take another shootout shot. If he does I hope he fucks his knee up again in the process. Guy sucks.

In what world is a 2013 2nd, 3rd, 2014 2nd "a little more" than a 4th round pick?

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:

Don't tempt Q. We know how he loves his veterans.

BigPete

Liked Posts:
Damn, some of you guys really hate Zeus. I personally think he was effective last night. I can't wait to see what else he can do for this lineup once he is slotted properly and figures out our system.

I am not trying to claim the guy is going to score 50 points down the stretch, but I do see him having the exact impact that Stan hoped for when he made the trade.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Damn, some of you guys really hate Zeus. I personally think he was effective last night. I can't wait to see what else he can do for this lineup once he is slotted properly and figures out our system.

I am not trying to claim the guy is going to score 50 points down the stretch, but I do see him having the exact impact that Stan hoped for when he made the trade.

I also thought he was effective...but this is like ***** frat, if he is someone is not liked its pass the word down kinda of shit

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:

How dare you defend getting Handzus.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

You suck for wishing injury on someone. {{shakes head}}

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Before last night, Handzeus was 3 for 7 in shootouts this year, career 19 of 39.

The real Q should be why Shaw was 3rd last night? He had one killer SO goal early in the season and has sucked, since.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
I will admit he was very good at the dot the other night. He did have a solid game.

That said, I just plum don't like the skid mark. In all my years of watching hockey, I never saw him as a team player. Maybe not quite as bad as Karpotsev, but definitely in the same arena.

R K

I will admit he was very good at the dot the other night. He did have a solid game.

That said, I just plum don't like the skid mark. In all my years of watching hockey, I never saw him as a team player. Maybe not quite as bad as Karpotsev, but definitely in the same arena.

Well you really only saw him for 8 games so all those years don't really match up. Unless of course you had Center Ice and watched all the Kings and Sharks games.

I didn't like the way he demanded to be singed with Naggy and refused to play at the end of the season but other than that he has always been a solid player everywhere he's played.

And in all MY years watching hockey he is in NO WAY anything near Krappoff.

R K

Before last night, Handzeus was 3 for 7 in shootouts this year, career 19 of 39.

The real Q should be why Shaw was 3rd last night? He had one killer SO goal early in the season and has sucked, since.

But hey Q used Hossa so leave him alone!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
THAT SHOT BY HOSSA WAS SICK!!

I was in Penthouse 54 for the game which was to the right of Elliot. I didn't realize until I saw the replay he ripped it short side... NASTY.

xatruio

Liked Posts:
the only thing i never liked about Hossa when he was on a different team was that shootout move. Fucking pussy; yeah take a slapper from the hash marks. How bout a wrister or a deke?

not complaining now that it is on my team, but i HATED that shit when he was a Wang haha

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
the only thing i never liked about Hossa when he was on a different team was that shootout move. Fucking pussy; yeah take a slapper from the hash marks. How bout a wrister or a deke?

not complaining now that it is on my team, but i HATED that shit when he was a Wang haha

I remember him doing that move against the Hawks once when he played with the Wangs, I was both annoyed and slightly impressed of doing such a move. And when I saw that he was going to take the shot in this game I immediately thought he would do that move and sure enough he did. It's a rocket, one moment the puck is on his stick the next its already bounced out from the net.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
not many guys can rip it past a goalie from that distance like Hossa did.

R K

THAT SHOT BY HOSSA WAS SICK!!

I was in Penthouse 54 for the game which was to the right of Elliot. I didn't realize until I saw the replay he ripped it short side... NASTY.

Very much so. I thought it got the extra point. Makes you wonder WTF Q is thinking not using Hossa. It's not the first time he's scored on the SO.

R K

That stuff is always right in front of me. Assuming the dumb fucks in the front row sit the fuck down. Hey asshole, you are in the front row, you don't need to stand up!

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Seems like Handzus wasn't as bad of a pickup as some think

20-9 on faceoffs so far..+2, 1a....

I guess just because SJ sucks...some thought he couldnt keep up here. Good think SJ fans don't know all