[A] Blackhawks Acquire Michal Handzus for a Draft Pick

Pez68

Fire Waldron
Liked Posts:
This trade is Morrison all over again, except we gave up an unknown in the 4th rounder, instead of nothing.

The fourth line has been effective because of it's speed. How does Handzus fit into that? It will be like watching Brunette trying to be effective as an "energy" player on the fourth line all over again.

I just fucking hate Handzus as a player at this point in his career. I've watched several of his games with San Jose this season and he's just terrible. If he was scratched because he couldn't keep up on San Jose, how in the hell does he fit on the Hawks and how they want to play? He's slower than Mayers. Seriously.

I'd love to eat some crow on this, but I don't see that changing when he comes into Chicago.

Ton

Liked Posts:
This trade is Morrison all over again, except we gave up an unknown in the 4th rounder, instead of nothing.

The fourth line has been effective because of it's speed. How does Handzus fit into that? It will be like watching Brunette trying to be effective as an "energy" player on the fourth line all over again.

I just fucking hate Handzus as a player at this point in his career. I've watched several of his games with San Jose this season and he's just terrible. If he was scratched because he couldn't keep up on San Jose, how in the hell does he fit on the Hawks and how they want to play? He's slower than Mayers. Seriously.

I'd love to eat some crow on this, but I don't see that changing when he comes into Chicago.

Bollig had speed? Mayers had speed? They played 33 games combined, so it's not like they are scratched all the time.

Hayes is pretty slow too... and will probably be sent down very soon. At least Handzus has experience.

Pez68

Fire Waldron
Liked Posts:
Nope, and they looked fucking terrible out there because of it. But at least they brought some physicality, hit people, and will drop the gloves. Handzus skates worse than both of them, and he doesn't hit or fight.

The team gets softer and slower if Handzus is dressed, but hey, they will win 2-3 more faceoffs out of every 100 they take as a team...

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
First time seeing Hayes play live against non AHL players and he really sucks as bad as Handzus and Bolland.

Morin and Saad = boner.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope, and they looked fucking terrible out there because of it. But at least they brought some physicality, hit people, and will drop the gloves. Handzus skates worse than both of them, and he doesn't hit or fight.

The team gets softer and slower if Handzus is dressed, but hey, they will win 2-3 more faceoffs out of every 100 they take as a team...

Go get Ryan Clowe and have him replace Sharp on LW and let Sharp Center 2nd line. Not difficult. Instead they wasted shit getting Suckzus.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Handzus is 3 for 7 in shootuts, tied with Couture for team lead in SO goals.

Watch out Rozsival!!!!!!!

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
jako you are killing me with your passionate hate for Hands Of Zuess.

I didn't know he had a no trade clause (not sure why he would but he did). He must have left his balls in the dressing room and wanted to come back to get them.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
I'm sure he's probably saying "Fuck Jako" too... OH wait...

If he knew who I was, I would feel bad for him. Send him here, and I will tell him he's a shitty player to his face. Fuck him. I hope he gets explosive diarrhea and shits himself on the plane. In fact, I hope it is such a copious amount, I hope the fucker that sits next to him gets shit water on him as well. Fuck Handzus and the piece of shit that sits next to him on the fuckin plane.

R K

Or he sodomized him. That's where Bolig is! He's waiting at the Airport to Tanya Harding him for his roster spot back!!!!

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or he sodomized him. That's where Bolig is! He's waiting at the Airport to Tanya Harding him for his roster spot back!!!!

...with Jako to point Zeus out for Bolig.

R K

I heard he got a hair cut, not sure EITHER of them will know what he looks like! They are going to Harding the wrong fellow!

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard he got a hair cut, not sure EITHER of them will know what he looks like! They are going to Harding the wrong fellow!

Jesus F'ing Christ! He's not even bring the nasty flow to the table in this deal? Pitiful.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And several new pairs of shoes!

Pfft. Fuck Jagr and his shoes! No one will ever be able to be as BOSS as Hossa and his shoes!

13ym05l.jpg

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I just want to thank Jako for making this thread worth reading.