[A] Blackhawks Acquire Michal Handzus for a Draft Pick

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
Hopefully Handzus borrows those shoes and slips. Maybe blows out his piece of shit Blackhwaks-paid-for ACL again.

Fuck Handzus. I'm hoping his pants get stained bad enough he has to remove them while driving and his car stalls by Lane Tech and Chicagos finest decide to investigate why a dopey looking cunt like Handzus is pantsless by a school.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Tell us how you really feel, Jako.
<

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Hopefully Handzus borrows those shoes and slips. Maybe blows out his piece of shit Blackhwaks-paid-for ACL again.

Fuck Handzus. I'm hoping his pants get stained bad enough he has to remove them while driving and his car stalls by Lane Tech and Chicagos finest decide to investigate why a dopey looking cunt like Handzus is pantsless by a school.

cant say i dont hope for this also.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's all pitch in and buy Jako a Zues jersey. Whose with me?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I'd rather give him a Hand.... get it... HAND....

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's all pitch in and buy Jako a Zues jersey. Whose with me?

I'm good for a few bucks, but there will have to be photos posted of Jako wearing it in all it's glory.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm good for a few bucks, but there will have to be photos posted of Jako wearing it in all it's glory.

Exactly. Jersey ONLY---I wanna see those hairyass gams! He's gonna have to work it if he expects free Hawks wear.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
I would tea bag the shit out of that shit ass nameplate.

Maybe tonight Handzus will realize he left his cup in the press box at the Shark Tank and he will wind up for a slap shot and his stick will break and the blade will ricochet off his balls. With enough force o be so painfull, he vomits on the ice.

And before you mentioned anything Bookie, I was gonna punish anyone who made me wear that sweater by not wearing pants. As an aside, my ass isn't really all that hairy.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hairyass is in this instance and adjective describing the man gams not a noun so no need to elaborate on your non-hairy ass! Free jerseys proverbially demand a pound flesh!

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
I mean my bottom. My dairy air. The back of my front is not hairy. My legs and arms aren't crazy hairy. I would say they are probably average. My giant gut and back on the other hand are hairy as a sumbitch. Not quite a level 10, or a Robin Williams amount of hair, but you do see it.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
Bitch you started it. If you want pics of me nude, just say the word.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
The Vegas picture wasn't your worst? Good god almighty....

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
he has been pretty good the 1st 2 periods tonight for where he is playing. i know it doesn't mean much seeing its 4th line but i always like a functioning 4th line. hope he can keep up what he has shown so far.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was very good on FO, had a couple scoring chances. Thought he played alright. Certainly didn't hurt them.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he has been pretty good the 1st 2 periods tonight for where he is playing. i know it doesn't mean much seeing its 4th line but i always like a functioning 4th line. hope he can keep up what he has shown so far.

Jako or Zues?