[A] Blackhawks Acquire Michal Handzus for a Draft Pick

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
Fuck Handzus. He was here for 9 games and blew out his ACL. he got it fixed and could have played, but he refused. Fuck him. He can lick my fucking balls after I haven't showered for 4 days and have wiped back to front for those 4 days after I have eaten tacos and burritos. Fuck him.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Fuck Handzus. He was here for 9 games and blew out his ACL. he got it fixed and could have played, but he refused. Fuck him. He can lick my fucking balls after I haven't showered for 4 days and have wiped back to front for those 4 days after I have eaten tacos and burritos. Fuck him.

what if they bring back ruutu and havlat and reunite that line?

thats a good 4th line right there.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
I didn't think they were going to be able to get a 2nd line center here/at the TDL (as much as we want). I just think it's an outrageous price.

The 4th rnd pick for him..I agree, high....and in not having a 2,3,4th rnd pick....I'd worry about that when the seasons over to the draft. You can always trade assets later/on draft day I guess.

I think he's better than Mayers....and the Hawks need a guy that can win draws other than Toews. 55% is pretty good...and he can play on the 4th line, has always been good defensively

Pretty much "eh" move at this point....kinda like Maddenesque at absolute best

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He doesn't have the righteous mullet to end all mullets anymore, so this deal sucks.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
For a sixth or seventh, ok. For a fourth? Get fucked. This guy hasn't even been playing for San Jose.... Basically, he's Yanic Perreault 2.0.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Without even knowing what other teams are asking for/whats available though?

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Lets give him a chance and see what happens...its not like S.J. was such a power house that he could not do shit with..a change of atttiude might change him. Lets see.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Let's be really clear here.

Sharks fans loved Douglas Murray, he was playing some terrible hockey, but he tried hard every night and just seemed to have lost a step. We wished him the best and hope he wins a cup.

Handzus is a train-wreck in every way imaginable, aside from face-offs and shoot-outs (which he's sucked at lately too). Slow as can be, looks completely disinterested at all times, kills any and all offensive pressure whenever he is on the ice. Defensively he is abysmal as well, worst on the team (consistently).

Seems like a nice guy, but good lord is this addition by subtraction.

San Jose fan's take on this....

R K

12 games, Havlat went out before he did. Even so he still owes us 4 mil for the last time he moped around the UC like a fucking slug. Oi vey..

R K

San Jose fan's take on this....

That about sums up the way he moped around the UC, of course he was lights out with Havlat for like 8 games until they both got hurt. WOW not the Center depth I was expecting but fucking FUNNY none the less.

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
what if they bring back ruutu and havlat and reunite that line?

thats a good 4th line right there.

Ruutu back is worth the next 5 1st rounders, plus Saad and 5 million dollars straight from Wirtz's pocket.

Fuck Handzus. And before anyone comes in and defends him not playing after his injury when the Hawks were out of it, same thing happened with Adams and he came back and played. And even if not, Fuck him anyway. Shitty deal. Fuck you Zues!!!!

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
12 games, Havlat went out before he did. Even so he still owes us 4 mil for the last time he moped around the UC like a fucking slug. Oi vey..

He owes me a god damn blowie is what he owes me. Fuck Handzus.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Jako....tell us what you really feel...don't hold back now...lol

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
A big meh. A 4th round pick, sounds rich but would probably be nothing anyways. Handzus can take the faceoffs and can fuck off right back to the bench where he sits for the next important faceoff. Strictly depth.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
stan loving his retirement home guys. its shit like this that makes me start questioining stan again.

i see no point in this deal what so ever. waste of a 4th round pick. how many picks do the hawks have now in the draft?

Why would management think this is bad when all they see is fans clamoring for every goddamn 35+ player that comes up because of name recognition like last week. Sighs. Nevertheless if it's for 4C then I guess I can cope and while FOs will be greatly improved there won't he hurt the hustle mojo of Kruger + Morin or Kruger + whoever? I'd rather it have been like a 6th Rd. pick as I understand you can't get someone for absolutely nil but damn I hate to see that 4th go (but if Stan doesn't make a move that also takes the 1st then it'll basically be more bearable in hindsight).

We have the 1st, 5th, 6th, 7th picks if nothing else is used.

The Count Dante

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think this is a pretty good move...

You get a face-off man (I saw good ole Yannie mentioned somewhere)

You get a BIG face-off man... He wont be easier to push off the puck.

You dont need him for a lot of minutes. But Hawks dont have enough tough guys. Here is one that can win the dot and get you size.