Akiem Hicks

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The worst GM in the history of the NFL knows more than the smartest person here that has not worked in an NFL front office. Period.

And with that, I agree with you on Hicks... for the most part.

I don't think you have had a conversation with the Raiders GM. I'm not sure he knows how to write.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I find it hard to believe 1.5 million cannot be settled with some incentives, marks the player thinks he can achieve but would be value for the club were he able at this price point.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
The worst GM in the history of the NFL knows more than the smartest person here that has not worked in an NFL front office. Period.

And with that, I agree with you on Hicks... for the most part.

Disagree.Many many many could have GM'd the team better. Many will.

And it's that thinking that keeps lemmings in line.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Disagree.Many many many could have GM'd the team better. Many will.

And it's that thinking that keeps lemmings in line.

You are one of those people that think a Financial Analyst at a Fortune 500 company could do the job of a CFO better than the CFO because their stock isn't returning enough even though the company is making billions.

Liked Posts:
I don't think you have had a conversation with the Raiders GM. I'm not sure he knows how to write.

The Raiders look like they are on the up & up. At they realized that when the didn't have a QB they could win with that it was the biggest need for them & they took a shot at getting a new one from the draft developed who definitely looks better than their prior QB.

Mitchapalooza

Doug Moore ‏@DMooreNFL 54s54 seconds ago
It sounds like, for the time-being (as long as he is in CHI), Akiem Hicks has put #Lions & #Patriots on back-burner to negotiate w/ #Bears.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
You are one of those people that think a Financial Analyst at a Fortune 500 company could do the job of a CFO better than the CFO because their stock isn't returning enough even though the company is making billions.

I am a person that knows that the people making decisions are not always the right people to make those decisions.

And given the last 20 years of people making decisions at GM, you'd be hard pressed to disagree. Or an idiot.

The "he's the Gm so he's smarter than anyone" argument is just fucking dumb.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Doug Moore ‏@DMooreNFL 54s54 seconds ago
It sounds like, for the time-being (as long as he is in CHI), Akiem Hicks has put #Lions & #Patriots on back-burner to negotiate w/ #Bears.
Yeah this is going to get done. One thing is for sure though, Pace isn't going to get bent over on this.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
So, at the end of free agency, what your saying is your ok With Pace still having 20 mill or so in cap space left that he did not use, all because he did not want to "overspend"?

It amazes me that you would conclude that from what I said. Just sayin....

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I am a person that knows that the people making decisions are not always the right people to make those decisions.

And given the last 20 years of people making decisions at GM, you'd be hard pressed to disagree. Or an idiot.

The "he's the Gm so he's smarter than anyone" argument is just fucking dumb.

Not "smarter" as in higher IQ or better at making strategic decisions. But definitely more knowledgeable. You understand the difference, right?

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Not "smarter" as in higher IQ or better at making strategic decisions. But definitely more knowledgeable. You understand the difference, right?

Sure.

But you don't know whois on here. So you can't say whether they are more knowledgable than a Gm that sunk the team or not.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
He was middle tier at his best and was paid more than he was worth.

He did not stablize the position. He was better than what we had and that's about it. If he stabilized the position, he would have been at the position last year.
he was the starter until he got injured.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

I think there's a lot of "Not smarter" and "Less knowledgeable" on CCS!!!

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Sure.

But you don't know whois on here. So you can't say whether they are more knowledgable than a Gm that sunk the team or not.

I said anyone that doesn't have NFL front office experience. If someone here does, that is awesome.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Yeah this is going to get done. One thing is for sure though, Pace isn't going to get bent over on this.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Like how he got bent over by Royal?

Or the Marshall trade?

Or White?

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
And this thread is officially ruined.

Without Cutler to cry about he's leaking into other areas.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I said anyone that doesn't have NFL front office experience. If someone here does, that is awesome.

Thinking there is some super special mystique about what people in a teams front office know over other is just stupid.

Some turds on teams front office staff are NFL busts that only made it through college because they could run a 40 faster than others.

The NFLis filled with a lot of dumb.

But people like you believing that no one else can do it is more dumb.