WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hicks 6'5" 325lbs
Goldman 6'4" 336lbs

That would be a bitch to run against.

Add another player in the draft and good lord.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hicks 6'5" 325lbs
Goldman 6'4" 336lbs

That would be a bitch to run against.

Add another player in the draft and good lord.

-497dbcb7ffa188f6.JPG

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
If we sign Hicks.....It opens up all sorts of options in the Draft as far as drafting talent as opposed to need.......I'm likein' Pairing Hicks and Eddie Goldman as DEs.....both necessitating double teams.......now who do we put in the middle as a NT?! Will Sutton or someone else that can penetrate...?! All sorts of possibilities especially now that he have someone in the middle at ILB...

Any decent Safeties left in FA?!

A'Shawn mothafuckin Robinson is who is going to play NT.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Hicks 6'5" 325lbs
Goldman 6'4" 336lbs
Robinson 6'4" 320lbs.

We wouldn't be making a secret of what we were doing. I have no problem with just rolling out big bad asses on the DL and saving the athletes for OLB.

Good luck to the teams trying to double team McPhee with that interior group. The Bears would beat the shit out of teams with those 3 and McPhee and Houston outside.

Old Dirty Curtis

Old Slob
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haven't heard much about ego ferguson, where does he fit in this equation?

#FireEveryoneGeorge

Liked Posts:
Hicks 6'5" 325lbs
Goldman 6'4" 336lbs
Robinson 6'4" 320lbs.

We wouldn't be making a secret of what we were doing. I have no problem with just rolling out big bad asses on the DL and saving the athletes for OLB.

I would absolutely LOVE that line-up. Robinson is my #1 choice if he's there at 11. He's one bad mamma-jamma!

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hicks 6'5" 325lbs
Goldman 6'4" 336lbs
Robinson 6'4" 320lbs.

With that DLine I would re-sign Shae Mac.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Part of building a bully,

Is actually signing some big ass mother ******* who will beat people up. The Bears have neen pushed around a lot over the Emery tenure, and by adding a guy like Massie you added a big bully. Is he perfect? No, but he is 6'6" 320lbs and in the run game flat out tries to assault people.

Hicks is the same for me. 6'5" 325lbs and can flat out swallow an OLmen up. Is he JJ Watt, no, but he is a big violent man.

We saw what happens when you had 1 big violent man last season in McPhee.

Time to build a fucking bully.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Part of building a bully,

Is actually signing some big ass mother ******* who will beat people up. The Bears have neen pushed around a lot over the Emery tenure, and by adding a guy like Massie you added a big bully. Is he perfect? No, but he is 6'6" 320lbs and in the run game flat out tries to assault people.

Hicks is the same for me. 6'5" 325lbs and can flat out swallow an OLmen up. Is he JJ Watt, no, but he is a big violent man.

We saw what happens when you had 1 big violent man last season in McPhee.

Time to build a fucking bully.

Certainly some merit here.....getting guys in there that can absolutely wear down an opponent means something. You need guys that can make athletic plays at any time on the field, but it is just as helpful to get road graders that that can punish a player over the course of the game, slow them down and allow other people to make plays.