All Things Theo/Ricketts

Status
Not open for further replies.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
LMAO.. come on boys , lets get back on post and celebrate the fact soriano is the major league leader in HRs for the past 2 weeks..

:elephant: :woot::crazydance::kermit:

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO.. come on boys , lets get back on post and celebrate the fact soriano is the major league leader in HRs for the past 2 weeks..

Adam Dunn is still better this year.

:smug:

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Like I said before. Next thing you know he's going to lead the team in 9th inning doubles in the month of August.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Listen dude, Rory and FT enjoy talking with everyone here.

21ygky_th.jpg

biggest crock of shit i've ever heard.

Last edited:

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Clearly you missed the point, as usual.

The point was that people already think in the 1.5 years and 2 offseasons that there are already enough pieces added to the system to provide the long term sustained success even though none of the pieces have even advanced past AA.

And yet the farm system under Hendry which produced multiple all stars was not very good.

There has been a whole lot of name calling, claims of a lack of baseball discussion and yet no one has yet to give an actual answer to my baseball question.

At least X-factor mentioned baseball in his response.

clearly, as usual...lol.

You mean the kid we just signed hasn't made it to the bigs yet?

What a douche.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Are people seriously so blind they don't see how Soriano kills the team?

Just another routine Soriano play the other night:

Molina hits a ball to left. Sori "runs' it down. He lamely tosses a sidearm throw to second, without planting his feet and with little to nothing on the throw. It bounces in, and Molina (the slowest runner in baseball) beats the throw by about one step. A decent attempt to throw the runner out and he's out. But instead he is safe and scores in the inning.

This play is repeated a hundred times a year. ENOUGH!

Move on!!

Replace him and let some youngsters get some time.

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:

LMAO..

This coming from the clown who started a thread about how great Castro was doing the first or second game after his benching while still hitting like .230 on the season.

While ignoring the fact that the team had their best 17 game span of the season.

Nice to see the great Cub fans dismiss the best stretch of play this season because it wasn't players under 25 or Theo's signings leading the way.

That says plenty.

patg006

Liked Posts:
Are people seriously so blind they don't see how Soriano kills the team?

Just another routine Soriano play the other night:

Molina hits a ball to left. Sori "runs' it down. He lamely tosses a sidearm throw to second, without planting his feet and with little to nothing on the throw. It bounces in, and Molina (the slowest runner in baseball) beats the throw by about one step. A decent attempt to throw the runner out and he's out. But instead he is safe and scores in the inning.

This play is repeated a hundred times a year. ENOUGH!

Move on!!

Replace him and let some youngsters get some time.

You must be joking.....

Sure, lets play kids who cant hit their own weight in AAA over one of the 2 consistent run producers and protection for the other guy--you know, the savior of mankind Rizzo.

Without Soriano in this line up, they struggle to score 2 runs a game.....

chibears55

Liked Posts:
LMAO..

This coming from the clown who started a thread about how great Castro was doing the first or second game after his benching while still hitting like .230 on the season.

While ignoring the fact that the team had their best 17 game span of the season.

Nice to see the great Cub fans dismiss the best stretch of play this season because it wasn't players under 25 or Theo's signings leading the way.

That says plenty.

LMAO.. first off moron, the thread i started about castro was about hoping the benching and his first couple games afterwards was a start of him turning his season around not how he a HR leader for a 2 week stretch, or to piss and moan about how he an albatross and fans dont like him and want him traded..
although it is cool watching soriano jack some bombs...

second, yea soriano hot streak help this team win some ball games, but ummmm he couldnt do it by himself.. castro hitting over .300 in that stretch certainly helped.
by the way that .230 hitter, has raised his AVG. to .243 in the last 18 games, since that benching.. so yes so far he has been able to turn his season around so far since.

but of course , youd rather piss and moan about how a 37 YO end of his career player isnt getting love because fans arent in tears over him possibly being traded, over being encouraged by a 23 YO kid who can be a franchise player, turning his season around the last few weeks and hitting the ball like he had in the past.

but that ok, you continue being the board ASSCLOWN, were all getting a good laugh on your behalf now..

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
Listen dude, Rory, FT and myself enjoy talking with everyone here. We have mutual respect for each other because if there is a discrepancy in our posts, we attempt to back it up with statistics, articles, quotes, etc. Our beef with people whining about the Cubs is that it's just crying and posturing.

Your post fills the forum with the stench of burning rubber. Thanks for sharing.

Not so sure why anyone here on the Cubs' board would give a fuck about your discrepancies turned "mutual respect" on other boards here.

Nice to see that statistics, articles, quotes, etc. have fueled your relationship to where it is now.

Thanks for putting it all out on the table.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What did I deliberately misprepresent?

knowing this forum, probably nothing. It's all black and white w/ some of these posters. No logical grey areas allowed.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Intelligence.

But I seriously doubt you're smart enough to even pull that off.

So then what did he misrepresent?

You made a two line post and managed to contradict yourself.

:clap:

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
So then what did he misrepresent?

You made a two line post and managed to contradict yourself.

:clap:

Doesn't say much for your two line post which contains more of your self-defined brillance and lack of reading capability.

No reason for me to be surprised.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Doesn't say much for your two line post which contains more of your self-defined brillance and lack of reading capability.

No reason for me to be surprised.

Self-defined brilliance is what the Cubs forum thrives on. Everyone's a genius, and if you don't agree w/ them, you're an idiot.

and yeah, it's a little funny that you spelled "brilliance" wrong. :lol:

mountsalami

Liked Posts:
Yes, I misrepresented KBIB's intelligence by thinking he would actually respond to my baseball-related post.

For the umpteenth time, who are all these people saying that in 1.5 years and 2 offseasons there are already enough pieces added to the system to provide the long term sustained success? If this question can't be responded to, then what is the point of KBIB,Patq007, and Parade_Rain complaints? They are complaining about something that was never said in the first place.

This "sustained success" is Epstein's plan. Not "all these people".

Still waiting for the pieces that will take us along the "rewarding journey".

Too bad Boy Blunder has only three years left on his contract. It appears he'll need much more time at this rate, but we do have Edwin Jackson.

Let's hope he gets more time. He's been doing such a fantastic job and let's not forget that this season was dedicated to "fan committment" which I believe trumps last years slogan of the "Cubs Way".

I always seem to forget about the product on the field knowing that they are trying so hard to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.