ARob gets the franchise tag

Bolek

Liked Posts:
Fully expected. With Nagy and Pace on the hot seat, it would make zero sense to let your best offensive player walk

greg23

Liked Posts:
Love how the players all hate the tag and the use of it by teams.....yet; their players union agrees to it every time.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Love how the players all hate the tag and the use of it by teams.....yet; their players union agrees to it every time.
Does that make you super big mad?

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Thanks god ! ??
He’s a really good receiver and he have been really productive despite the fact that he didn’t have a good QB since he’s with us.
It’s great to see him back, he’s one hell of a player.
lol as if they weren't gonna

E.F.Hutton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Why trade him? If/when the Bears get a qb they are going to need the man. Especially if management brings in a rookie or younger quarterback like Darnold. AR would be a luxury for Wilson or Watson but I would love to see Wilson to Robinson all day long. Or Watsun to Robinson, I'm not picky. True, the Bears will need to move some money around but at some point they are going to have to take dollars from the defense. That is if they want a team that scores points.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Allen Robinson II

@AllenRobinson

·
7h

Per sources, Andre Drummond will be signing with the nets. They get some reinforcement on the defensive end and the glass. Look for them to still be active around the trade deadline lol

greg23

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure you understand how negotiating works in collective bargaining

Yeah, no clue.

They have options...

don't sign the.tag and don't take the salary at a top 1-5 at your position...sit out....usually works well

Or

If its that painful to get tagged, then do whatever it takes to make sure its eliminated in the next negotiation....but they can't and wont.