Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
True, but while the methodology is the same, because the viruses are different it's false equivalence to assume that because it works for one virus without complications, that all will have no complications. That's not something from me, but from what my virologist friend told me. It's a lot more complex than people think
Did he talk about 20 years down the road because it's now been proven one of the safest vaccines ever.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Love the lack of an actual answer by anyone on any level; except; get your shot or else

If vaccines work and I'm vaccinated....why should I be worried or concerned if someone else isn't?

What's going on here?

Plus...isn't the point of the vaccine to give yourself the antibodies? Why are those who've already had covid and have antibodies (in some cases at a higher level) being told to get a vaccine: or else?

And didn't the current leaders all say; adamantly; they wouldn't get this same vaccine if the former leaders were still going to be in charge? Answer; they did.

But....#science
As I understand it, this virus evolves/mutates rapidly, and large unvaccinated populations give the virus a greater opportunity to mutate into something that is potentially more dangerous.

Also, my niece was born with a heart condition and is super at risk. The longer it takes for our country to get on the same page and get higher percentage of people vaccinated, the longer she has to be a shut in. She's ten goddammit, and if it takes me pushing others to get their vaccine for her to have a more normal childhood, then I'm going to do it. Please get vaccinated.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting or spreading COVID...fact

people have died from COVID post vaccine...fact

people have died from the vaccine or experienced consequences....fact

You aren't protecting anyone but yourself getting the vaccine...fact

Immediately post vaccination you are shedding the spike protein viral particles....fact

The vast majority of you room temp IQ's are simply regurgitating what talking heads on TV have told you....fact

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting or spreading COVID...fact

people have died from COVID post vaccine...fact

people have died from the vaccine or experienced consequences....fact

You aren't protecting anyone but yourself getting the vaccine...fact

Immediately post vaccination you are shedding the spike protein viral particles....fact

The vast majority of you room temp IQ's are simply regurgitating what talking heads on TV have told you....fact
Wow. This might be the most uninformed, qanon nonsense bullshit post I've ever seen on this board.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Wow. This might be the most uninformed, qanon nonsense bullshit post I've ever seen on this board.

ok smart guy, you have no idea where i work on a daily basis, i know WAY more about this than you will ever read about.

also UIC has created a new pill that completely stops not only COVID but ALL coronaviruses from replicating and doesn't alter your immune system you utter dipshit

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
for re entry into US from a foreign country you are required to pass a COVID test...EVEN WHEN FULLY VACCINATED you simp....do you wonder why that is?

you live in a stupid binary world where anyone who challenges your world view is a simp qanon ...the real world doesn't work like that.

Actual science questions, tests, then questions again...it's a process, not a dogma

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
ok smart guy, you have no idea where i work on a daily basis, i know WAY more about this than you will ever read about.

also UIC has created a new pill that completely stops not only COVID but ALL coronaviruses from replicating and doesn't alter your immune system you utter dipshit
Well first off the viral shedding is conspiracy theory nonsense before touching on anything else. The other stuff is true, but isn't telling the whole story. The way you worded things skews the facts to fit your narrative.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Regardless of how you feel, a simple Google search could verify his claims. Even all the big media networks post articles to back these facts.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Well first off the viral shedding is conspiracy theory nonsense before touching on anything else. The other stuff is true, but isn't telling the whole story. The way you worded things skews the facts to fit your narrative.

there is no narrative....there is only data, which i have access to and you don't

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
there is no narrative....there is only data, which i have access to and you don't
It is absolutely a narrative. Yes people have died and been infected post vaccine but at an incredibly lower rate. The death from the vaccine itself also an infinitesimally small number. You are spewing facts with no data to interpret what you are saying.

Again viral shedding from the vaccine isn't accurate

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
It is absolutely a narrative. Yes people have died and been infected post vaccine but at an incredibly lower rate. The death from the vaccine itself also an infinitesimally small number. You are spewing facts with no data to interpret what you are saying.

you are spreading the spike protein of the virus, not the virus itself simp

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Regardless of how you feel, a simple Google search could verify his claims. Even all the big media networks post articles to back these facts.
Viral shedding? The other stuff is fact with no data which is simply a scare tactic

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:

i have all the data kid....you have Good Morning America

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Viral shedding? The other stuff is fact with no data which is simply a scare tactic

do you know what the epithelial end of a cell is, do you know how the spike protein attaches to ACE2, do you know why kids are getting very low viral load that or none at all? I do know why.

Do you know why the UIC drug works? Do you know why it isn't being fast tracked through the FDA? Do you know why the vaccines are? Do you know how much the vaccine companies were paid by our govt.?

You don't know jack shit

Status
Not open for further replies.