CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the solution is really easy

the gov just needs to pay ppl $100 to get it

this is america. people here speak capitalism

Joker85

Liked Posts:
the science is not shady. your knowledge of it is.

there actually aren't good reasons to avoid the vaccine

it's simple risk analysis

vaccine: 1 in 6,000,000 die and it's a one off
covid: 1 in 1000 die and that risk will recur every time contracted

So why did everyone involved in the process have to write themselves full immunity into law? Funny how that works...

Still not gonna be the lab rat for your quack medical experiments. Thankfully, in this country, there's nothing you can do about it and that's the end of it. That's why you're left impotently whining on a sports message board about it.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Dated one of the lead scientists at Pfizer who developed the vaccine. From my home town of DeKalb, Il. Trust her with my life. I got the Pfizer shots. Felt tired for a couple days. Thought about all the concerns people here had, but ultimately I trust her more than any schmuck on the internet.

it’s like the flu vaccine though, where even if you get your shot you can get sick, and will probably have to redo each year. I’ve never been one for these vaccines, but I had covid and felt like I was a second away from going to hospital and downhill. Hopefully never again.
I went to NIU, DeKalb represent.

also none of you can handle my posts. the lol

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So why did everyone involved in the process have to write themselves full immunity into law? Funny how that works...

Still not gonna be the lab rat for your quack medical experiments. Thankfully, in this country, there's nothing you can do about it and that's the end of it. That's why you're left impotently whining on a sports message board about it.

Weird take on his post but ?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

Don't worry, it won't lower your IQ

Joker85

Liked Posts:
Weird take on his post but ?
I mean he's machine gunning multiple posts per page, not gonna quote em all. If it makes you feel better, my comment applies to you and a hand full of other people doing the same thing in this thread.

Not taking your "it's so safe we have to grant everyone involved legal immunity from the consequences" vaccine, and there aint shit you can do about it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I mean he's machine gunning multiple posts per page, not gonna quote em all. If it makes you feel better, my comment applies to you and a hand full of other people doing the same thing in this thread.

Not taking your "it's so safe we have to grant everyone involved legal immunity from the consequences" vaccine, and there aint shit you can do about it.
Your comment would only apply to me or botfly if we said any of that but stay mad bro.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Glad you got that out of your system.
I'm not sure what you mean or why you keep replying to my posts. I'm fine if you're mad about the vaccine. It's literally a free country.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
i'm out and about everyday around random people, i've slept with 14 different women since last march, been to many restaurants with people out and about, i work around people when i need to sign invoices/check things/talk to production/loading & unloading, in and out of sam's club every week, liquor stores almost everyday, hotels, little league baseball games with the kids, just living my life pretty damn normal and not once me or anyone i know caught that shit.

I live in NWIndiana mostly and some nights in chicago, dont think for a minute that people out here wear masks, news flash: they don't. the more you go into the country, you dont see folks wearing the damn thing but some reason i wear mines, most of the time while i'm out there.
Out and about as much as you. Can't help it. That said, I've known two people that died from it. Crazy. I'm vaccinated and feeling fine. No more mask for me.

At my place of business, I've had a total of 10 ppl get it. This goes back to last June. All recovered fine but one guy still has no taste-3 months later. Said it's making him CRAZY. Lol

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
There were women in the studies that got pregnant and did not lose their pregnancy. Where did you get the idea that it could cause sterilization?

You don't know what you don't know, and all we can study right now are short term effects - we have no idea in terms of the long term effects, especially in young children.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
the science is not shady. your knowledge of it is.

there actually aren't good reasons to avoid the vaccine

it's simple risk analysis

vaccine: 1 in 6,000,000 die and it's a one off
covid: 1 in 1000 die and that risk will recur every time contracted

There is debate over your latter statement, and we have no idea of the long term effects, which was my point.

You are just firing back talking points.

But I bet me bringing this up makes you mad. Which is a problem - there is nothing irrational about my concerns. However, there is a need from some camps to shame others into conforming to an opinion, who do not allow for rational conversation because to them complete conformity is the only thing "rational" and discussion is not allowed, and maybe if those people weren't such dicks about it, there wouldn't be a segment of people pushing back because they don't like to be told what to do.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
because they don't like to be told what to do.
Yeah I have ODD and this is a problem. However, some dirty instructions from a naughty strumpet seems to bypass certain conditions.

Im for personal freedoms though. Jab or dont Jab, your call based on your reasons.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There is debate over your latter statement, and we have no idea of the long term effects, which was my point.

You are just firing back talking points.

But I bet me bringing this up makes you mad. Which is a problem - there is nothing irrational about my concerns. However, there is a need from some camps to shame others into conforming to an opinion, who do not allow for rational conversation because to them complete conformity is the only thing "rational" and discussion is not allowed, and maybe if those people weren't such dicks about it, there wouldn't be a segment of people pushing back because they don't like to be told what to do.
There is zero evidence of long term issues and there are no associated processes that would indicate anything of the sort. There is plenty of evidence of long term issue associated with covid, even for those with seemingly minor symptoms. There is no proof that Trump isn't the antichrist so it must be so. In fact, if he ran again and won it would be a symbolic rising from the dead and prove the point. WTF?

Last edited:

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Chicago Bears are urging people to get the vaccine. Take it from Cody Whitehair himself. Let's all do our part so we can cram together at Soldier Field this fall and be drunken meatballs while we usher in our franchise QB together. Get your vaccine today! If you are scared to get it, just remember that the Bears are counting on you.

It's scary the amount of fear and disinformation going on about the vaccine.

The same people complaining about the lockdown, not wanting to wear a mask, and equating Covid to the flu are also not getting vaccinated.

The aggravating thing is that those of us who adhere to a scientific worldview and have a social conscience will get the vaccine, probably create enough mass for herd immunity, and help the human race rise out of this dystopia, yet those covid deniers who are putting people's lives at risks over not wanting to wear a mask will then have their insane theories validated.

Today, a family member of mine who lives out in Colorado said that the Covid vaccine is a way for HIV to be transmitted to the whole world so that it forces the pharmaceutical companies to develop a cure. I shit you not. As evidence, the failed Australian test that caused some false HIV positives was advanced.

It's scary how little these people know, yet they prance around like Flat Earthers and Sovereign Citizens thinking they know. These are the people who, as billions around the world, like India, are dying and suffering, are pushing their exceptionalism to say that their personal freedom's more important than social responsibility.

Just think how many fewer deaths there'd be if people treated the epidemic as, you know, an epidemic and the vaccination as, well, a vaccination that will keep you safe from the epidemic that's killed millions.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

they dont have full immunity. and into law? wtf are you even talking about

thats stupid

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
they dont have full immunity. and into law? wtf are you even talking about

thats stupid

He's close to right here though bot.

Immune to lawsuits​

In February, Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar invoked the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act. The 2005 law empowers the HHS secretary to provide legal protection to companies making or distributing critical medical supplies, such as vaccines and treatments, unless there’s “willful misconduct” by the company. The protection lasts until 2024.

That means that for the next four years, these companies “cannot be sued for money damages in court” over injuries related to the administration or use of products to treat or protect against Covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.