Ask not what your country can do for you, but what can you do for the Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It will come to that but right now it's just meant to subjugate you and take many years off your life, so go for it. And not that any of you dopes would be cognizant of it but right now all who get it are just part of the experiment for the new rna/dna vaccines. That's what "Operation Warp Speed" was all about. It gives the vax makers indemnity from all you test rats in case you die or get severely ill after the shot, since they didn't have enough time to test them. And, of course, they already know the PEG they put in the vaccines can cause fatal allergic reactions so they will find a way to stay liability free even after the next 2 year experimental stage is over.

Make for a good movie, but no. Has much more to do with population control and the control of that population going forward.
@Scoot26

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It will come to that but right now it's just meant to subjugate you and take many years off your life, so go for it. And not that any of you dopes would be cognizant of it but right now all who get it are just part of the experiment for the new rna/dna vaccines. That's what "Operation Warp Speed" was all about. It gives the vax makers indemnity from all you test rats in case you die or get severely ill after the shot, since they didn't have enough time to test them. And, of course, they already know the PEG they put in the vaccines can cause fatal allergic reactions so they will find a way to stay liability free even after the next 2 year experimental stage is over.
Pfizer opted out of warp speed and did plenty of testing. vax only need some nRNA to get started. The process was developed for SARS but not needed by the time it was ready for production. The fact that they are holding off vaccinating younger age groups until additional testing goes to the safety of the products which have proven extremely safe. The JJ and AstraZeneca are not the new mRNA type of vaccine. Why they took longer and weren't as extensively tested.

I'm now done pissing in the wind and ready for your spin and insults.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Kinda crazy people are being encouraged to take an experimental vaccine that’s not FDA approved, that’s been only tested for less than a year, with no liability by the vaccine companies if it proves to be harmful down the line because of the prep act. But yeah, let’s all rush to take it! Fucking mind boggling
This is where I am at.

The people screaming follow the science are actually just listening to the press and whatever scientists they trot out. They have no idea about the actual science.

I have a friend who has studied and actually developed weapons grade biological threats in order for them to be studied and countermeasures developed in the event another country comes up with something similar. Weapons grade virology.

She is refusing to get the vaccine and I trust her judgment. Neither one of us are anti-vaxxers. We have all of our vaccinations otherwise up to date and our children are vaccinated as well with the exception of covid.

But there are just way too many unknowns and it has just not been out long enough for anyone to accurately know the long-term side effects.

We both agree that once it achieves FDA approval and standards, that's likely when we will get our shots but not a moment before.

And you don't need to be a whack job conspiracy theorist to think like that either. After all, we already saw issues with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

That said, I fully support anyone who is in the high risk group getting the vaccine simply because they are already high risk. Both my father-in-law and my own parents have gotten a vaccine and they are in there late 70s. High Target high risk group and completely okay with them getting it to protect themselves. But that is also because any long-term effects will likely not be important because they already on the back end of their lives anyway.

But for myself and my wife and our children, we are holding off. God forbid we find out that the early vaccines end up causing a sort of sterilization that prevents my kids from getting pregnant when they get married.

Not to mention in February before covid became widespread well known, we all swear we likely had it as the symptoms we experienced fit it exactly and knocked out all of us for a couple weeks and left us with some lung distress for several months after.

And it is true that for disease like covid, the actual science speaks more to once you have it you don't need the vaccine because science is proving that your antibodies, once you've been exposed to the disease, are actually changing to match the disease so the disease can no longer get a foothold even if it tries to mutate.

There's also the jaded aspect of it. Zinc and hydrochloroquine were proven to be an effective cure for having covid even for those with high risk.

However a bunch of scare tactics were put out to try to scare people away including someone who they claimed took it and died in Florida when the reality is the idiot drink fish cleaner because one of the ingredients was similar. Swear to God that's such a Florida thing.

But the reality is, hydrochloroquine is out of patent and therefore the drug companies cannot make any money off of it whereas the pharmaceutical companies are making Bank off of this vaccine. A wise person once told me to follow the money in any situation if I want my questions answered and frankly it fits here.

That said, I'm not going to judge anyone who is scared and does want to take the vaccine. And I'm certainly not one of these obnoxious types who is going to freak people out because I'm not wearing a mask in a store or any sort of crap like that - I believe in being respectful and cognizant giving the situation of other people that I'm not going to try to make them feel like they're in danger, within reason, just for an ego trip of my own.

But there are sincere legit reasons to not take the vaccine right now. And I'm not going to mock people for not taking the vaccine just like I won't mock people who do take it. Everyone is in a different place and has their reasons. And a lot of the science around this has been some shady shit.

Just remember that big tobacco also had their own scientists who said smoking was perfectly okay for you and they even had doctors going on TV commercials talking about how smooth it goes down your throat and can help a sore throat.

That's why appeals to authority never work on me. There's always some idiot out there or idiot company that intentionally abuses the system.

Hence why I always follow the money.

Anyway I'm done with pointlessly rambling...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is where I am at.

The people screaming follow the science are actually just listening to the press and whatever scientists they trot out. They have no idea about the actual science.

I have a friend who has studied and actually developed weapons grade biological threats in order for them to be studied and countermeasures developed in the event another country comes up with something similar. Weapons grade virology.

She is refusing to get the vaccine and I trust her judgment. Neither one of us are anti-vaxxers. We have all of our vaccinations otherwise up to date and our children are vaccinated as well with the exception of covid.

But there are just way too many unknowns and it has just not been out long enough for anyone to accurately know the long-term side effects.

We both agree that once it achieves FDA approval and standards, that's likely when we will get our shots but not a moment before.

And you don't need to be a whack job conspiracy theorist to think like that either. After all, we already saw issues with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

That said, I fully support anyone who is in the high risk group getting the vaccine simply because they are already high risk. Both my father-in-law and my own parents have gotten a vaccine and they are in there late 70s. High Target high risk group and completely okay with them getting it to protect themselves. But that is also because any long-term effects will likely not be important because they already on the back end of their lives anyway.

But for myself and my wife and our children, we are holding off. God forbid we find out that the early vaccines end up causing a sort of sterilization that prevents my kids from getting pregnant when they get married.

Not to mention in February before covid became widespread well known, we all swear we likely had it as the symptoms we experienced fit it exactly and knocked out all of us for a couple weeks and left us with some lung distress for several months after.

And it is true that for disease like covid, the actual science speaks more to once you have it you don't need the vaccine because science is proving that your antibodies, once you've been exposed to the disease, are actually changing to match the disease so the disease can no longer get a foothold even if it tries to mutate.

There's also the jaded aspect of it. Zinc and hydrochloroquine were proven to be an effective cure for having covid even for those with high risk.

However a bunch of scare tactics were put out to try to scare people away including someone who they claimed took it and died in Florida when the reality is the idiot drink fish cleaner because one of the ingredients was similar. Swear to God that's such a Florida thing.

But the reality is, hydrochloroquine is out of patent and therefore the drug companies cannot make any money off of it whereas the pharmaceutical companies are making Bank off of this vaccine. A wise person once told me to follow the money in any situation if I want my questions answered and frankly it fits here.

That said, I'm not going to judge anyone who is scared and does want to take the vaccine. And I'm certainly not one of these obnoxious types who is going to freak people out because I'm not wearing a mask in a store or any sort of crap like that - I believe in being respectful and cognizant giving the situation of other people that I'm not going to try to make them feel like they're in danger, within reason, just for an ego trip of my own.

But there are sincere legit reasons to not take the vaccine right now. And I'm not going to mock people for not taking the vaccine just like I won't mock people who do take it. Everyone is in a different place and has their reasons. And a lot of the science around this has been some shady shit.

Just remember that big tobacco also had their own scientists who said smoking was perfectly okay for you and they even had doctors going on TV commercials talking about how smooth it goes down your throat and can help a sore throat.

That's why appeals to authority never work on me. There's always some idiot out there or idiot company that intentionally abuses the system.

You think the vaccine could sterilize people?

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
This is where I am at.

There were women in the studies that got pregnant and did not lose their pregnancy. Where did you get the idea that it could cause sterilization?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
This is where I am at.

Hydroxychloroquine was absolutely never proven to be a CURE.

Also the science behind the vaccines isn't shady. People may not understand what they are reading and long term effects may not be known if there are any.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
There were women in the studies that got pregnant and did not lose their pregnancy. Where did you get the idea that it could cause sterilization?
Some school in Florida spread the rumor of viral shedding causing sterilization and also the idea that spike protein is similar to another protein that can cause sterilization. Both those have been debunked.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If vaccines work
And
You're vaccinated
Then
Why does it matter/do you care if someone else is vaccinated?
Plus
Since you think those people are evil
And
People randomly drop dead from the disease
Then
Shouldnt you want those people wiped off the face of the earth anyway?

Asking for a friend.

PS...the "neathandrals" in Texas reported 0 covid deaths despite lifting mask mandates 2 months ahead of the cdc.....

#science

because pockets of unvaccinated people will keep a population of covid viruses alive.

And that population will continue to persist and evolve and eventually a vaccine resistant variant will arise and spread all over again

A new vaccine will then have to be developed and distributed

And as long as there are enough unvaccinated people, the cycle will continue indefinitely and every year or two, thousands of people will die. And it will have to become an accepted part of life

oooorrrrr, we could just all get vaccinated and eradicate it and never have to worry about this virus again.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love the lack of an actual answer by anyone on any level; except; get your shot or else

If vaccines work and I'm vaccinated....why should I be worried or concerned if someone else isn't?

What's going on here?

Plus...isn't the point of the vaccine to give yourself the antibodies? Why are those who've already had covid and have antibodies (in some cases at a higher level) being told to get a vaccine: or else?

And didn't the current leaders all say; adamantly; they wouldn't get this same vaccine if the former leaders were still going to be in charge? Answer; they did.

But....#science

because pockets of unvaccinated people will keep a population of covid viruses alive.

And that population will continue to persist and evolve and eventually a vaccine resistant variant will arise and spread all over again

And as long as there are enough unvaccinated people, the cycle will continue indefinitely and every year or two, thousands of people will die. And it will have to become an accepted part of life

oooorrrrr, we could just all get vaccinated and eradicate it and never have to worry about this virus again.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Sounds like socialism.

mecha

Liked Posts:
for the "it's just a cold/flu" crowd, that's literally what the vaccine does: it makes it like the cold/flu if in the event you get the virus. or you know, it makes it so you don't get hospitalized. the virus will thus continue to exist like the cold/flu because you were worried your fat orange man grifter who never gave a shit about you's chances of re-election could be harmed by his entourage's mishandling of a pandemic.

or in other words, fuck you.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kinda crazy people are being encouraged to take an experimental vaccine that’s not FDA approved, that’s been only tested for less than a year, with no liability by the vaccine companies if it proves to be harmful down the line because of the prep act. But yeah, let’s all rush to take it! Fucking mind boggling

mRNA vaccines have been in development for 40 years

shit, almost everything in your post is an outright falsity that can be verified with 3 min of effort

tell you what, the misinformation is not surprising. but the laziness it takes to buy into that shit is

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
“From January first to around mid-April, we’ve had around 4,300 admissions to the hospital with COVID. Of those patients, 99% were not fully vaccinated,” said Eduardo Mireles, MD, Director of the Medical Intensive Care Unit.

In addition to showing the majority of COVID-19 hospital admissions were in people who had not received a full vaccine series, another set of data looking at hospital employees shows a similar trend.

Researchers looked at nearly 2,000 hospital workers who had contracted COVID-19. They studied infections in the four months after the vaccine was offered. Results show 99.7% of infections in this group occurred among those who were unvaccinated.

They also found coronavirus MRNA vaccines to be more than 97% effective in protecting against COVID-19.

“This vaccine is highly effective to prevent our community from getting sick, not only our caregivers but the community. We have data on both. It cannot be more clear the message that vaccines work and it’s the key action that we need to do to get back to our normal lives as they were before coronavirus,” said Dr. Mireles.

May the odds be in your favor, anti-vaxxers. Or not, the choice is literally yours

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is where I am at.

the science is not shady. your knowledge of it is.

there actually aren't good reasons to avoid the vaccine

it's simple risk analysis

vaccine: 1 in 6,000,000 die and it's a one off
covid: 1 in 1000 die and that risk will recur every time contracted

Status
Not open for further replies.