At least we didn't draft DeShaun Watson

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you suggesting I made this to expose the insanity and crying of "Why isn't Trubisky good yet thread?"?
You only expose your own insanity with each and every post. You, sir, are a damned fool.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That just tells me you'd have to be an idiot to trade up and get a guy who struggled to win a starting job in college and didn't have much experience while you're looking for an immediate replacement at QB.

I'd rather wait for greatness than get mediorcity today.

At UNC he didn't start because the other guy was older. I don't know why he didn't start at Ohio state.

Monster

Liked Posts:
I don’t care about other teams QBs...
Mitch needs to calm down and play better. This team could really be something if he does... I’m sure he knows it and is working to that end.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Unless it was conditioning (which still comes down to Fangio) I blame Fangio. The defense did not play the 2nd half up to their ability. Not one sack on a one legged QB and a supposedly crap oline?
How does a D go from owning an offense to being owned by the offense except coaching.

they did the same thing last year against atlanta, that game was won and they had the breakdown that allowed the atlanta TE to gash us

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd rather wait for greatness than get mediorcity today.

At UNC he didn't start because the other guy was older. I don't know why he didn't start at Ohio state.
he didn't start cause the other guy generated more offense. And, if you're a Bears fan, you should know those long waits to see QB greatness have never panned out yet here you go again. It's as if history has taught you nothing.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Wow.. if MT did something that dumb...

The worst part is they were only down 3. Had he ran the ball he could have gotten into FG range. I hadn't looked at the score and thought they HAD to go endzone.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
he didn't start cause the other guy generated more offense. And, if you're a Bears fan, you should know those long waits to see QB greatness have never panned out yet here you go again. It's as if history has taught you nothing.

So it's not even about Trubisky you're just afriad of getting another Grossman?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Watson has looked terrible this year. Trubs still blew the Pack game. Sorry.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
20-0 and the D gave up points on every 2nd half possession. The QB did not turn the ball over. Yep, definitely the QB's fault.

Lol. You expect the D to shot out Rodgers? Don't be disingenuous. 16 points on offense is garbage.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So it's not even about Trubisky you're just afriad of getting another Grossman?
If a QB doesn't have it, you can see it right away. All those other great QBs you tried to point to before as having bad starts were showing other great qualities despite some of the bad numbers they got early on. A guy like Grossman was never the cerebral type. You had to know he never would be even after he and Berrian had some short term success. A guy like Orton showed some improvement along the way but it was more than obvious he lacked the tools to ever be an ounce better than average. A guy like Cutler was full of himself, not cerebral, not a team guy and always erratic. He was never going to lift your team to a higher level.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Lol. You expect the D to shot out Rodgers? Don't be disingenuous. 16 points on offense is garbage.

Didn't say I expected a shutout, you did, and that is disingenuous. But, I would expect a top 5 D to maintain a 20 point lead especially when the QB is really hurting. I would not expect a top 5 D to give up points on every 2nd half possession when the team is not turning over the ball. I would expect a $14m per year CB to catch a can'o'corn that most pee-wee league players catch. But, it's all the QB's fault.

I suppose it was all Rodgers' fault that Minn came back on them this week and it was not on GB's D?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If a QB doesn't have it, you can see it right away. All those other great QBs you tried to point to before as having bad starts were showing other great qualities despite some of the bad numbers they got early on. A guy like Grossman was never the cerebral type. You had to know he never would be even after he and Berrian had some short term success. A guy like Orton showed some improvement along the way but it was more than obvious he lacked the tools to ever be an ounce better than average. A guy like Cutler was full of himself, not cerebral, not a team guy and always erratic. He was never going to lift your team to a higher level.

He looks a lot like Drew Brees did but I agree he has a lot of woek to do and it can go etheir way.

[video=youtube_share;MjUCsKXG5r8]https://youtu.be/MjUCsKXG5r8[/video]

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I'm guessing you can replace Watson with Mahomes and this will be a thread 12 months from now.

Reactions: Myk

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
As a USC fan, where both my parenrs met I was really hoping we drafted Sam Darnold but please don't bust Trubisky.