My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Gotta be drafted in round 1 to make those comparisons
Emery was kind of a clown. Shea was his first draft pick. Everyone and their brother knew Chandler Jones should have been the pick.

He redeemed himself in round two with Jeffery but jumped back into the hole with Hardin. Terrible pre-injured pick…

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Here's the thing though FWIW.

They went back into the draft to go get him. Either that is just plain stupidity (possible) or there is something there they really like to the point they wanted to get back into the draft to go get him. These guys do analytics all day, so they felt that getting Booker was worthwhile projecting not into this year, but also into the next two years.

To me, that says something. I think he would have been a Day 2 pick in 2025. With all things, you just want guys who want to play hard football. This trait is paramount to both Flus and Poles (their most recent presser it was mentioned several times by both of them). Booker fits that bill to them, so much so, again, they went back into the draft to go get him.

I'm happy to see it.
It's time the Defensive Bears show they can develop low round defense. Anyone can focus their high talent positional picks on defense and say they're great at defense. If they're really good at defense they can develop lesser players.

I imagine going back for him was a matter of he was the 4th pick but they liked the punter better. When he fell to where they could get him for a future 4th the price was right again.

Sicario

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm going out on a limb here and say he won't be in Goal-line situations.....lol.......i know it's only one game, but did anyone see something they liked?
He is stronger than I thought. He was pushing the OT around.

Has some decent moves needs to work on the violent hands.

He is only 21. Has lots of growing to do. Give him NFL nutritionist and work plan he may blossom.

Sicario

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's a 5th round pick. Most of them suck.

This guy was #78 in dane bruglers "beast" tho, so there is that. NFL.com also had him as a 3rd round grade with a comp to maxx crosby.

Maybe fluss can earn his paycheck and develop this guy into a decent rotational piece...or maybe he's the next dominique robinson
Maybe Washington can develop him. I mean that is his specialty.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Exactly what I was thinking, but with less upside.
And I 100% guarantee you and the guy you quoted know absolutely nothing about him.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Have you ever added 50 lbs to your body???

How'd ya run with an extra 30 to 40% additional weight?
So, you're answer is YOU. I should listen to you over guys analyzing NFL talent for a living.

OK. You're right. I hate the player now.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
booker needs another 15-20 lbs of muscle, for a guy that only played 500 snaps hes shown multiple moves and explosion off the edge. He'll be a good 3rd down pass rush guy. If he learns from sweat and washington the kid could turn into a future starter.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
booker needs another 15-20 lbs of muscle, for a guy that only played 500 snaps hes shown multiple moves and explosion off the edge. He'll be a good 3rd down pass rush guy. If he learns from sweat and washington the kid could turn into a future starter.
His name is Booker????

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Outing yourself as a virgin on CCS. These are crazy times. 😂
I’m a virgin because I know who an actor is and what movie he recently stared in?