B-Hawks 2023-2024 Season Thread of Bedard

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Early puck drop... LFG!!!
Thanks for the heads up, wasn't expecting that with it being at vegas. Again goes back to the colorado conversation of why are west coast teams getting the early games. Looked at the schedule tonight, at least no one out east has a game past 7 ET. Blues fans get a little screwed with @Van starting at 9PM, but fuck the blows. Unfortunately I'll be watching this game tonight recorded probably after it's over, I'm sure the score will be ruined by then.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Theodore atoning for his giant blunder earlier.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here's a dumb question for y'all: why are the Hawks wearing their home jerseys at an away game?

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Here's a dumb question for y'all: why are the Hawks wearing their home jerseys at an away game?

Apparently, it is 'Nevada Day' so VGK was wearing their white uniforms. That was why the match was on earlier than normal I guess.

Regardless, deserving loss for my VGK. B-Hawks outplayed VGK for a large majority of the game. When that short handed goal attempt missed and then they promptly gave the puck back to the B-Hawks, I knew it was over.

B-Hawks are definitely improving though. They played some stellar defense. Vegas usually has no problem getting shots off on goal but they got stonewalled for almost 25 minutes at one point with only 2 shots on net. Their power play defense was great as well. Very deserving win for the B-Hawks and an equally deserving L for the VGK. Short turn around tomorrow against LA so hopefully they show up tomorrow.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I haven't been deputized yet. But there's like 3 mods for every active poster here. Yes, you heard that correctly. There's 15 mods for this forum.
Well, please don't report me.

Mods if you see this, please feel free to move my party from the Blackhawks forum to the Bears forum.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I haven't been deputized yet. But there's like 3 mods for every active poster here. Yes, you heard that correctly. There's 15 mods for this forum.
I wonder what the White Sox & Fire ratios are at then