B-Hawks 2023-2024 Season Thread of Bedard

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I didn't finish the game basically. But it looked like after the Bedard goal they thought this is the game we break out. Then sort of just didn't play. And Phoenix answered immediately.
Exactly. LR needs to do his coaching thing now. He's got plenty of time before the next game to give them a heart transplant.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't wow emote me without comment! The fact he pulls his shot so close to the body and still gets off a wicked wrister like that is... chefs kiss.

Unstoppable
His shot release and angle change are otherworldly.

I don't expect much this year, but I'm having more fun watching them than I've had in several years. Future looks bright

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Really tough loss last night, I missed the night before and I know it was a back to back, but they got dominated in the second, and had a hard time finding any energy. No idea what the answer is at this point, lot of line shuffling happening which to me is typically a sign of just not knowing how get these guys going. Reichel again with a move of the year but no one will see it because he couldn't finish.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Don't wow emote me without comment! The fact he pulls his shot so close to the body and still gets off a wicked wrister like that is... chefs kiss.

Unstoppable
My oldest son has been working on doing that. He said it is incredibly hard to pull off while skating and still have power and accuracy.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
My oldest son has been working on doing that. He said it is incredibly hard to pull off while skating and still have power and accuracy.

Thats awesome, sorry it took me so long to respond, i was banned for calling Bagent "wh*te" but I'm back now. Your son is going to be a sniper!

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Thats awesome, sorry it took me so long to respond, i was banned for calling Bagent "wh*te" but I'm back now. Your son is going to be a sniper!
Dude no worries I just posted it today. After this past weekend’s games my son is ranked 39th in points out of 137 kids.

My youngest had his first games of the year for house. He had 7 goals, tried the Michigan twice, and had this insane goal where I went holy shit. He had been setting this kid up and got the edge on him, backhanded pass through his legs picked it up cross covered left and shot it back right 5 hole. What was so impressive was he didn’t break stride and did it full speed.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude no worries I just posted it today. After this past weekend’s games my son is ranked 39th in points out of 137 kids.

My youngest had his first games of the year for house. He had 7 goals, tried the Michigan twice, and had this insane goal where I went holy shit. He had been setting this kid up and got the edge on him, backhanded pass through his legs picked it up cross covered left and shot it back right 5 hole. What was so impressive was he didn’t break stride and did it full speed.
And he's copying Dardos shot already?

This next crop of WJC players is going to be insane in 5-7 years. The compact body wristers blow my mind.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And he's copying Dardos shot already?

This next crop of WJC players is going to be insane in 5-7 years. The compact body wristers blow my mind.
Yeah my oldest has been copying it, and now my younger one is working on Bedard shot. My oldest has used it the last 2 weekends and has had 2 goals so far. It just comes off the stick so differently.

US hockey is gonna be crazy good for awhile now.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah my oldest has been copying it, and now my younger one is working on Bedard shot. My oldest has used it the last 2 weekends and has had 2 goals so far. It just comes off the stick so differently.

US hockey is gonna be crazy good for awhile now.
Yeah and only the shooter can know where it's going. It's impossible for goalies to anticipate as u can see from Bedards last few goals.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah and only the shooter can know where it's going. It's impossible for goalies to anticipate as u can see from Bedards last few goals.
The thing that impressed me about that goal was that Bedard did it, in stride, from the top of the circle and beat the goalie, unobstructed mind you, like Reginald Denny.

Snipe worthy of Wesley.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll be listening on radio at work tonight!
Got my day shift bid so soon I'll get to watch again!
Raaawwwrrr!!!