Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hockey hockey rawr rawr tonight!
People got their money's worth tonight. Sure, it was against another bad team but just the addition of AA....not a particularly good player but a guy with some speed and a bit of skill....seemed to jump start everyone. Might be the first time all year they passed the puck like an actual NHL team. Fun game.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
People got their money's worth tonight. Sure, it was against another bad team but just the addition of AA....not a particularly good player but a guy with some speed and a bit of skill....seemed to jump start everyone. Might be the first time all year they passed the puck like an actual NHL team. Fun game.
Wait til Bedard gets to play with (ideally) Celebrini but Demidov at worst if they slip to #2. Fuck.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wait til Bedard gets to play with (ideally) Celebrini but Demidov at worst if they slip to #2. Fuck.
Honestly, if Kurashev and Bedard keep up that chemistry they've been showing, I'm more worried about getting a 2nd line in place than finding someone to play with Bedard. I think getting a 2nd line center and some decent wingers worth a squirt of piss that can give the other teams another line to shut down will pay more dividends in the long run.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Back to reality and there has to be some major changes in Soderblom's game before he becomes an NHL goalie.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm amazed any time Soda actually controls a rebound. It's fucking hilarious!
Rawr!

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I don't know if maybe this season has just ruined him or something but I'm at the point of wondering what they ever saw in him that made them think he was going to be the heir apparent in goal.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't know if maybe this season has just ruined him or something but I'm at the point of wondering what they ever saw in him that made them think he was going to be the heir apparent in goal.
I'm wondering why he hasn't been sent down for Stauber. He would be hard pressed to do any worse.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
More shitty hockey tonight!
Fuckin A rawr rawr!