B-Hawks 2023-2024 Season Thread of Bedard

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When will you STFU and stop cunting? Anyone with halve a brane knew this year's roster was at best bottom-5.

They are performing exactly as predicted.
It's really hard to believe so many people are still paying NHL prices....they are like 7th in the league in attendance. The kid's gonna be a good one but he's not worth paying to watch right now.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Expecting a beatdown.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nope. Offsides.
Speaking of offsides. My son had the GWG in his 3rd place game earlier today. Other team thought the play was offsides as my kid was on the rush, buried it bar down with under 2 minutes in the game. Was a great way to end the season. Other Team’s coach lost his shit got thrown out. Was pretty funny. We checked the video after the game. Play was onsides and a good goal.

Although it was quite funny to watch parents lose their fucking minds and the other teams coach.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
19 goals and 46 points in 51 games. More incredible he's -37, just goes to show how much he's doing on his own.
Well, he has Vlassic on defense....and that's it. It's like Kane in 2018. He does O well but no one is playing D.

Couple that with the fact that Soder Popinski is worse than the Gong show of backup netminders we had in in 2018 after Crawford went down. Mrazek is doing well, but we were going to hemorrhage goals this year and with Bedard receiving a lot of offerings icetime (damned autocorrect), it was going to be inevitable that his +/- would be in the shitter.

Last edited: