Ban bet.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
How about you jump in the bet with GFail and if Cutler makes top 12 rating, you both get banned:yep:

That's between GFail and DespFail. This is between you and triFail.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Sounds like GFail is projecting again as usual when you are backed into a corner by blowing yourself up again. "Grow a pair" as you said and take the bet already. You sound really weak as usual. Cutler is blah and you are pretty confident he won't sniff top 12 right so take the bet already and stop looking so GFail. Thanks for the laughs as only you can provide

You continue to be a sad little boy...you and desp must be cut from the same cloth because both of you like to duck this bet I have proposed. We are going to have to change your name from L Guano to L Eunuch

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
You continue to be a sad little boy...you and desp must be cut from the same cloth because both of you like to duck this bet I have proposed. We are going to have to change your name from L Guano to L Eunuch

Whatever GFail. Quit being a GPussy.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:

Again with skirting and GFailing as Only you can do. You keep looking like a chicken and a weak poster who just can't "grow a pair" as you preached and just take the Cutler top 12 in passer rating bet. Sad and weak.....but then again you are typical GFAILING.:obama:

Please keep stalling and looking sad....please

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Again with skirting and GFailing as Only you can do. You keep looking like a chicken and a weak poster who just can't "grow a pair" as you preached and just take the Cutler top 12 in passer rating bet. Sad and weak.....but then again you are typical GFAILING.:obama:

Please keep stalling and looking sad....please

what is sad is both you and desp don't have the sack to bet with me...I initiated this bet weeks ago and desp has hid every time the rubber has met the road. you should learn from him and just go hide, because you are looking like a sackless wonder right now. at least tribar's excuse is he hasn't hit puberty...you are at least of voting age, just a Special person without any balls

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
I think my favorite part of this whole saga is the bet seems to be based on the question of, 'Is Cutler Elite'. The proposed benchmark is top 12 in QBR. Assuming 32 qualifying QBs that would mean he's in the top 63rd percentile. Which, L-O-Fucking-L, as a bench mark for 'Elite'.

That would mean he's a bit above the mean. Which, again, LOL. (Also, Despbro the Mean is the number that falls in the middle of a set, the average is the sum of the set divided by the count of the set, I know you were confused so I thought I'd nip that in the bud for you)

To further raise the humor factor, I quickly scrolled through Pro Football Reference and it looks like Cutler has managed to finish in the top 12 once. Coming in right at number 12. He did this in Denver, like, a decade ago.

Anyone want to bet me that Despbro pusses out?

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
what is sad is both you and desp don't have the sack to bet with me...I initiated this bet weeks ago and desp has hid every time the rubber has met the road. you should learn from him and just go hide, because you are looking like a sackless wonder right now. at least tribar's excuse is he hasn't hit puberty...you are at least of voting age, just a Special person without any balls

Keep dodging the bet like the coward you are. :lmao: Is this the 4th time now. You do realize you look like quite the hypocrite and certainly don't have a pair as you would say. Keep making yourself look like a total chicken for all to see and laugh at. Take Desp bet and just sack up and say top 12 since you think Cutler can't even do that right. This is getting comical....you trying to weasle out another qualifer with Cutler of all qbs! Lol You are a total chicken but then again you are the legendary GFAIL. Thanks for the laughs and keep skirting clown :obama:

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Holy fuckballs...

jesus_facepalm.jpg

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well when these nannies figure out their bet, maybe Urblock can bring his gavel while riding a bolt of lighting to make this bet offical

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I only approve Webb based ban bets

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Keep dodging the bet like the coward you are. :lmao: Is this the 4th time now. You do realize you look like quite the hypocrite and certainly don't have a pair as you would say. Keep making yourself look like a total chicken for all to see and laugh at. Take Desp bet and just sack up and say top 12 since you think Cutler can't even do that right. This is getting comical....you trying to weasle out another qualifer with Cutler of all qbs! Lol You are a total chicken but then again you are the legendary GFAIL. Thanks for the laughs and keep skirting clown :obama:

So to recap, I originated the bet...desp avoids the original bet, eventually counters with a weak ass bet...I then counter to adjust for his weak ass bet, and then he has disappeared since then....and I am the coward?

Eunuch, why don't you step up and take the bet?

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So to recap, I originated the bet...desp avoids the original bet, eventually counters with a weak ass bet...I then counter to adjust for his weak ass bet, and then he has disappeared since then....and I am the coward?

So derpbro is ducking you now.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
L Guapo is just LOLowning GFAILs GBitch ass in this Gthread. GFAIL, quit Gducking Desp you coward.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:

So.....to recap in the real world, no bet is made yet and you are scared to "grow a pair" and just say Cutler top 12 in qb rating. Hypocrisy at it's finest. The bet is between you and desp so stop looking weak as usual GFail by skirting or changing the subject like you usually do. Just grow a pair and bet top 12 to get this bet going. What is so hard about that......unless you are chicken. Keep it up please. :lol:

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Has a bet been agreed upon yet?