Ban bet.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So you driveled on with no point. Good to know.

..My entire post was about how this ban had no point and was stupid.

Was that not clear from my first two posts where I said the following:

Ban bets are fucking stupid.

Not even sure what the purpose of this one is.

It doesn't even make sense

Taking one isolated year and saying "Cutler is Top whatever in passer rating, I win a bet" is a pretty fucking stupid way to go about it.

but this entire situation and idea is fucking stupid.

So yeah, this entire idea is fucking stupid and pointless, as such posts on the subject are pretty pointless.

Good job.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a ban bet with FT that if he can go 24 hours without insulting someone I'm banned. If not, he insults me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mitchapalooza

Y'all need to stop hating on 6 and realize he's one of best qbs in NFL.

Sorry the BEARS are pretty vocal about who's the guy moving forward AND they didn't even draft a QB again!

why'd you delete your reddit account with all the terrible comments?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Oh darn. Fuck black lives matter .

When we meeting up again?

Mitchapalooza

You said a lot worse shit than that but ok.

and we never met up, so how can we meet up again?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Again as in you've invited me out before. I'm always in your neck of the woods for work

Mitchapalooza

I'm going to Cali tomorrow for a week, so next time you're in my neck of the woods shoot me a pm

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
So we agree on passer rating being the stat we use...now onto the benchmark, I think top 10 should be the baseline...he improved last year and if he can crack the top 10 barrier than I am more than happy to say he is showing an upward trend at the tender age of 33 and would easily accept an offseason ban from CCS.

but if you want to have top 12 is the baseline there has to be another qualifier mixed in...I feel either TD:Int ratio or Int% should be the added stat if we go top 12.

Sounds like someone is chicken and a little worried Cutler might sneak into the top 12:yep: Your posts reek of it. If you think Cutler is so blah, take the bet, "grow a pair" as you said, and see what happens instead of fighting over 2 spots lol

Last edited:

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Sounds like someone is chicken and a little worried Cutler might sneak into the top 12:yep: Your posts reek of it. If you think Cutler is so blah, take the bet, "grow a pair" as you said, and see what happens instead of fighting over 2 spots lol

Guano is joining the fun...has been a long time since I have seen you post, needed a good laugh. The bet is in place Simple Jack, I'm just waiting on desp to stop ducking it and accept the bet...and lol at Cutler "sneaking" into the top 12, top 12 is barely above average play...the premise behind the bet was to prove/disprove whether Cutler is great. Anyone with half a brain can safely assume a top 10 season in passer rating is a strong season from a QB. You would understand that if you stopped licking Cutler's taint for a minute.

If he truly believes Cutler is so good then why is he so worried about 2 spots, shouldn't it be a no brainer to make that bet?

Why don't you step up and take desps place....are you willing to bet with me?