Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
At his own risk.

Posting something that was publically available to begin with is wrong how?

If someone here posted something on, idk, the comment section on a Yahoo article... who gives a shit if it's posted here? It's not like it was sent to somone privately in an email and Johnny hacked it.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If it's as racist as he claims it would be a bad idea and I'm not the only mod that would see it... just trying to help him.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Posting something that was publically available to begin with is wrong how?

If someone here posted something on, idk, the comment section on a Yahoo article... who gives a shit if it's posted here? It's not like it was sent to somone privately in an email and Johnny hacked it.

I think someone was banned for posting a public twitter profile pic here once. The rules are weird

-- tapatalkin'!

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Guano is joining the fun...has been a long time since I have seen you post, needed a good laugh. The bet is in place Simple Jack, I'm just waiting on desp to stop ducking it and accept the bet...and lol at Cutler "sneaking" into the top 12, top 12 is barely above average play...the premise behind the bet was to prove/disprove whether Cutler is great. Anyone with half a brain can safely assume a top 10 season in passer rating is a strong season from a QB. You would understand that if you stopped licking Cutler's taint for a minute.

If he truly believes Cutler is so good then why is he so worried about 2 spots, shouldn't it be a no brainer to make that bet?

Why don't you step up and take desps place....are you willing to bet with me?

Sounds like GFail is projecting again as usual when you are backed into a corner by blowing yourself up again. "Grow a pair" as you said and take the bet already. You sound really weak as usual. Cutler is blah and you are pretty confident he won't sniff top 12 right so take the bet already and stop looking so GFail. Thanks for the laughs as only you can provide

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Guano is joining the fun...has been a long time since I have seen you post, needed a good laugh. The bet is in place Simple Jack, I'm just waiting on desp to stop ducking it and accept the bet...and lol at Cutler "sneaking" into the top 12, top 12 is barely above average play...the premise behind the bet was to prove/disprove whether Cutler is great. Anyone with half a brain can safely assume a top 10 season in passer rating is a strong season from a QB. You would understand that if you stopped licking Cutler's taint for a minute.

If he truly believes Cutler is so good then why is he so worried about 2 spots, shouldn't it be a no brainer to make that bet?

Why don't you step up and take desps place....are you willing to bet with me?

Yeah, but did you know that Aaron Rodgers isn't clutch?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sounds like GFail is projecting again as usual when you are backed into a corner by blowing yourself up again. "Grow a pair" as you said and take the bet already. You sound really weak as usual. Cutler is blah and you are pretty confident he won't sniff top 12 right so take the bet already and stop looking so GFail. Thanks for the laughs as only you can provide

GP did take the bet, we've been waiting on Derpbro to quit dodging and moving the goalposts for a while now. Are you having problems following the thread? Here I'll help:

So desp, we come to an agreement yet?
I'll have to mull this over w my stat buddy, he can tell me the fairness level.

Will return with the results later.
Negative. Waiting on stat buddy to see fairness levels. No corners cut! No deals!
Still waiting on stat nerd bro's opinion; this may be awhile. We don't do deals! No deals!

All of this after Derpbro refused to use yardage, TDs, TD/INT ratio, and virtually every other meaningful stat by which QBs are measured while suggesting ESPN's hilarious "Total QBR" instead.

Even you have to see how pathetic this is.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Be ready to get called an adorable nickname by guapo, TJ. I think tribar and guapo should have a ban bet going. Let's say if the Bears miss the playoffs tribar gets banned, and if the Packers make the playoffs then guapo gets banned.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Be ready to get called an adorable nickname by guapo, TJ. I think tribar and guapo should have a ban bet going. Let's say if the Bears miss the playoffs tribar gets banned, and if the Packers make the playoffs then guapo gets banned.

stfu BearDenfail

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or ban both of them and forget about the bet.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
GP did take the bet, we've been waiting on Derpbro to quit dodging and moving the goalposts for a while now. Are you having problems following the thread? Here I'll help:

All of this after Derpbro refused to use yardage, TDs, TD/INT ratio, and virtually every other meaningful stat by which QBs are measured while suggesting ESPN's hilarious "Total QBR" instead.

Even you have to see how pathetic this is.

Desp wanted QB rating for top 12.....no need for any other qualifier when Cutler is involved because he is so blah...right? It's time for GFail to "grow a pair" and say top 12.......it's a deal:obama:

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:

How about you jump in the bet with GFail and if Cutler makes top 12 rating, you both get banned:yep: