CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The Bears aren’t going to get Watson but saying they have NOTHING to give Houston is unrealistic as well, because they do.
Obviously, when I suggest that they have nothing, I mean that they can't give what other teams can give.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

tenor.gif

Last edited:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Foles or Cohen aren’t moving you up in the first round. Only Mooney or Montgomery would have a chance to do that and even then it is unlikely.

You know, in my head I was thinking (2) 1sts, and then I wrote that. This is why I shouldn't get high and post.

mbison

Liked Posts:
The Bears are willing to admit their mistake of trading for Foles by trading him to Philly but wont admit their mistake of not drafting Watson. I dont understand these dudes.

watson ain’t leaving Houston man.Houston will play the waiting game and calls Watson’s Bluff he he threatens to sit out. It would be foolish for the bears to wait around

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears need a qb. If they can’t land Watson, who cares how the assets are used.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
If Cohen said he talked to Pace & Nagy and said it’s not happening, then I’d believe it.. would be pretty shitty of a GM/HC to say that, the trade him. Why would players want to come to Chicago after that?
And you don't think Pace would do that if the Eagles said we want Cohen thrown in to take Foles off your hands?

Bust

Liked Posts:
Is it wrong that I don’t care? Him going or staying doesn’t really matter.

you should care if the rumored package was a Bears 1st round pick, Cohen and Foles for a bloated ginger contract whom the Eagles are DESPERATE to get rid of.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I don’t think Pace would call Cohen, tell him he’s not being traded only to trade him. That savage and would not go well with other players.
I can honestly see Pace do that to get this deal done if that is what it takes. Football is a cutthroat biz. and Pace's job is on the line.