Bears are the top offer for Wentz?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
bruh, there should be zero draft compensation going the Eagles way. They are desperate to get rid of Foles cash off the books. Eagles front office should be bribing teams to get him off their hands.

Bears have full leverage here
There is no cap relief for the Eagles in 2021 from trading Wentz.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe it's mostly because Jalen Hurts had the legs to run for his life most games. At least that's what I've read on here. I didn't watch any Iggles games so I have no idea.
i guess that could be a reason. Wentz can somewhat scoot though. He's not as immobile as Foles was for the Bears.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
why do people keep talking about Philly having a terrible oline and team around Wentz last year as an excuse for Wentz terrible ass performance? Eagles rookie QB performed much better than Wentz with the same supporting cast. Wentz was worse than Trubisky last year.

I watched some Eagles games with an Eagles fan friend. It was so bad. Ball snapped, multiple defenders in the backfield right away.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
The 2 QB’s I did not want were Darnold and Wentz. Darnold isn’t fixable imo at all. Wentz has shown some bursts at least. Going to take a lot for me to get behind this. I’m not ok with giving up THIS YEARS 1st.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
why do people keep talking about Philly having a terrible oline and team around Wentz last year as an excuse for Wentz terrible ass performance? Eagles rookie QB performed much better than Wentz with the same supporting cast. Wentz was worse than Trubisky last year.
Not saying Wentz doesn’t have flaws he needs to overcome, but that OL was crazy bad. He has shown he can play at a MVP-caliber level, it’s just about learning why his play declined, and hope it can rebound.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe it's mostly because Jalen Hurts had the legs to run for his life most games. At least that's what I've read on here. I didn't watch any Iggles games so I have no idea.
Hurts had 52% completions, 6TD, 4 INT, and a 77 rating. Its not like he was dominating or anything. In fact it was pretty close to Wentz.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So what if the offer was

Offensive player
Foles
1st

For

Wentz
2nd

Does that sound better?

Rise

Liked Posts:
So what if the offer was

Offensive player
Foles
1st

For

Wentz
2nd

Does that sound better?

If it’s Massie I can live with this. Still don’t like it but it isn’t horrible.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Come on brother, according to many here he was lamar
He did rush for 300 yards and 3TD ill give him that. Wentz rushed for 200 and 5TD.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So what if the offer was

Offensive player
Foles
1st

For

Wentz
2nd

Does that sound better?
If its a 2022 first which is really graded lower right now it is better. If they Bears got him and a chance to draft OLine at 20 this season is what I'm getting at.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Per over the cap: "This is a big reason why I think trading makes sense since you are getting so much financial relief to offset the cap headaches but the cut scenario proves more difficult."

giphy.gif

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
"Rumors all over tonight on #Eagles trade of QB Carson Wentz. Here’s what I’m told. Wentz and a draft pick to #Bears for number 1 draft pick, QB Nick Foles, and RB Tarik Cohen who is coming off ACL injury but should be ready in September. @SportsRadioWIP”