Bears are the top offer for Wentz?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I can honestly see Pace do that to get this deal done if that is what it takes. Football is a cutthroat biz. and Pace's job is on the line.
It is a cutthroat business but Pace needs his players behind him. He still has to go through the draft and FA. Players notice shit like that and it would hurt him more the benefit him. Would you chant to go play for a GM/HC if you saw that happen?

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
you should care if the rumored package was a Bears 1st round pick, Cohen and Foles for a bloated ginger contract whom the Eagles are DESPERATE to get rid of.
Bruh, as much as I also think this a dumb move his contract isn't really an issue. Philly is going to take a hit on a chunk of it.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Bears are getting Wentz and his big contract, Philly get Bears 1st, Cohen, and Foles. Philly can offer Houston 3 1sts, Hurts, and another young defensive player. Philly should send the Bears a Thank you gift package. Fuck Pace.
Philly gets zero cap relief in 2021 by trading Wentz.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why the hell would Watson okay a trade to Philly?

Rise

Liked Posts:
you should care if the rumored package was a Bears 1st round pick, Cohen and Foles for a bloated ginger contract whom the Eagles are DESPERATE to get rid of.

I wasn’t talking about the 1st round pick so your response makes no sense. I also care about my mother, doesn’t mean I care about Cohen.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Bruh, as much as I also think this a dumb move his contract isn't really an issue. Philly is going to take a hit on a chunk of it.

bruh, there should be zero draft compensation going the Eagles way. They are desperate to get rid of Foles cash off the books. Eagles front office should be bribing teams to get him off their hands.

Bears have full leverage here

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
It is a cutthroat business but Pace needs his players behind him. He still has to go through the draft and FA. Players notice shit like that and it would hurt him more the benefit him. Would you chant to go play for a GM/HC if you saw that happen?
You ever been lied to by your boss? I guess I am just a skeptic and have listened to one lie after another from this front office.

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
bruh, there should be zero draft compensation going the Eagles way. They are desperate to get rid of Foles cash off the books. Eagles front office should be bribing teams to get him off their hands.

Bears have full leverage here
Sir, have you been drinking this evening? I'm assuming you meant Wentz, and that Foles was a Freudian slip. Like you can totally be mad about this potentially happening without being a meatball. I believe his cap hit for any team that trades for him is going to in the area of $25m for 2021, which isn't an absolutely horrendous number. Pace/Nagy are just shooting their wad on this, and as long as they don't give up any future draft capital, I've resigned myself to either watching this gambit blow up in their faces or somehow magically working.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
why do people keep talking about Philly having a terrible oline and team around Wentz last year as an excuse for Wentz terrible ass performance? Eagles rookie QB performed much better than Wentz with the same supporting cast. Wentz was worse than Trubisky last year.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
It's not my problems you don't understand higher order thinking.
Hahaha ohhh my bad, didn’t know higher order thinking was a necessity for this forum. It’s not my problem you don’t know what the hell you want to say.

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
why do people keep talking about Philly having a terrible oline and team around Wentz last year as an excuse for Wentz terrible ass performance? Eagles rookie QB performed much better than Wentz with the same supporting cast. Wentz was worse than Trubisky last year.
I believe it's mostly because Jalen Hurts had the legs to run for his life most games. At least that's what I've read on here. I didn't watch any Iggles games so I have no idea.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Probably been posted before but it's more relevant now than ever.

- Bad mechanics
- Bad back
- Inaccurate down field like Trubisky

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Da Fuk is she talking about? As if the Bears had the assets to ever get Watson.
I mean if they offered some of the trades you read on here they do. I remeber seeing 4 firsts, 2-3 seconds, Roquan, and Jalon Johnson.

Bust

Liked Posts:
It's a fine deal if the Eagles are giving up draft assets.

Wentz is trash

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You ever been lied to by your boss? I guess I am just a skeptic and have listened to one lie after another from this front office.
No, I’ve never been told by my boss that my job is safe only to get fired in a short turn around. If Pace was going to trade Cohen, then he would call him and tell him that. They are straight forward in the NFL.