Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Me and most fans don’t want Wentz so why does Pace and Nagy want him? Easy answer: Their jobs are on the line! This is a last ditch effort by Pace hoping that he will get the good Wentz and not last years Wentz. If the bears do get this crybaby over paid overrated QB I know it will blow up in the face of Pace and we will be in Qb hell as usual!
So get a good QB for few assets or rid of Pace/Nagy. I couldn't paint a better win/win.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Unfortunately we'll never know anymore updates regarding wentz. Just if leonard Floyd is better than mcglinchey or roquan better than bosa

You add certain people to any thread and it will always go off track to something that the actual thread isn't about. You know who you are.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Who cares what he wants? He's not a free agent.

Umm he is a guy who played like shit for a coach he was having issues with so I think it does matter that he is bought in on whatever team he goes to.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You add certain people to any thread and it will always go off track to something that the actual thread isn't about. You know who you are.

Says the guy that spends most of his time e-stalking me. You havent had an on topic post for pages now.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think there is a major difference between grading a prospect as a stud and a developed player as a stud.

Mooney and Kmet both have the potential, imo, to be one of the best at their positions. That makes them studs to me.

I value potential talent a lot more than current talent when evaluating a roster. Mooney is as high as I've been on a WR the bears drafted in my lifetime.

???????

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Says the guy that spends most of his time e-stalking me. You havent had an on topic post for pages now.

Yes, since you started trolling me i have been off topic which once again comes back to you. So how is L.Floyd and the San Fran players doing??

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't consider an average/solid starter a bust if drafted in the first round.

I just don't consider it a hit either.

Floyd was not a bad player. He was just not worthy of his draft position based on his production. Thing is, the high majority of players aren't.

Bust no, huge disappointment, yes. You would expect a top ten pick to be at least worthy of a fifth year extension, or have some trade value at the end of their rookie contract.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What are you confused about?
Normally the say goes a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, but I see you have decided to flip that around.

"I value potential talent a lot more than current talent when evaluating a roster "

Why would anyone value potential talent over proven talent?

TrapperKarl

Liked Posts:
Maybe it's all bullshit and they are actually going after Hurts.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Me and most fans don’t want Wentz so why does Pace and Nagy want him? Easy answer: Their jobs are on the line! This is a last ditch effort by Pace hoping that he will get the good Wentz and not last years Wentz. If the bears do get this crybaby over paid overrated QB I know it will blow up in the face of Pace and we will be in Qb hell as usual!
This is a brilliant and original thought that I have yet to be heard expressed. On behalf of the entire CCS community: thank you.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Maybe it's all bullshit and they are actually going after Hurts.
So many different things flying out there. It will be somewhere between 2 firsts and the Eagles giving the Bears picks.

The wild card is Foles. Some think the Eagles want him. I think the Bears realize that he can't be on the roster and wouldn't mind the slight cap space created in the deal. If that's the case then he's a negative asset. Not taking compensation into account, Files would play the role of 'Goff'in that other deal.

If that's the case should be willing to give up something to purge him from the roster.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes, since you started trolling me i have been off topic which once again comes back to you. So how is L.Floyd and the San Fran players doing??

Lol, I wasn't talking to you. You came on here, admitted you didn't read anything I said properly then lied about who brought up Pace. And now claiming you are the victim here being trolled. SMH!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Normally the say goes a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, but I see you have decided to flip that around.

"I value potential talent a lot more than current talent when evaluating a roster "

Why would anyone value potential talent over proven talent?

I would think the truth is in between as you have to balance ceiling vs floor. If a guys current talent is merely as a solid player and someone's ceiling is as an All Pro then you may value the latter more than the former. Of course if the current talent is already at an All Pro level then you probably value that more than the potential for someone to become an All Pro. This of course assuming all other things like salary, age, etc. are equal.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wooo!
WOOO!
I'M FUCKIN PUMPED!

not really