Bears cuts 8/31

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
JP Holtz needs to be cut. If he makes it over Horsted I swear
Why do you need to cut one to keep the other? Both are completely different types of tight end.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Of course once we get down to 53, the bottom of the roster isn't necessarily safe. Because then teams go through all the other players released by everybody else and you could see guys who are saying the last five on the roster get replaced rather quickly

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will not be providing links anymore because even when you do ppl still argue, but...

I was told this years draft was okay because Pace got the same number of picks as other teams, albeit they were 5th rounders and lower. It's okay to trade high picks because it doesn't matter what round you find starters in.

See how that didn't work?

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
I will not be providing links anymore because even when you do ppl still argue, but...

I was told this years draft was okay because Pace got the same number of picks as other teams, albeit they were 5th rounders and lower. It's okay to trade high picks because it doesn't matter what round you find starters in.

It also means we have good depth, having the bottom of your draft not being relied upon to be contributors right away is a good thing. Some will make it to the practice squad.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

It's kind of a Cherry picked argument.

Pace has found starters in later rounds. He didn't happen to this year. That it didn't happen this year doesn't mean it hasn't happened or can't happen.

Especially when it's his track record.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'll be honest, I thought Dazz was going to have a hard time learning the playback and being as diligent and precise as Nagy wants.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
A fullback that sucks at blocking and a position that Nagy never uses, how valuable.
Do they have a fullback who doesn't suck at blocking?

No?

Then you're going to have to deal with keeping the one who sucks.

Get over it. ???

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Any punters worth looking at because ours needs to go

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
A fullback that sucks at blocking and a position that Nagy never uses, how valuable.
Teams still use fullbacks as the Bears do, as an H-back. It allows the Bears to two back zone or gap running schemes. Their entire offense would have to change without someone to replace Holtz.