Bears New Head Coach Candidates

Who should be the Bears next Head Coach?

• Total voters

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I believe your poll option then is "I am on Nagy's nutsack so will ride till I die with him."

First people like u blamed Mitch. He got benched. You said he was the problem.

I said Foles couldn’t do better behind this line due to lack of mobility.

Then you said “Nick is a real QB, he can make all the adjustments”

I said, “he‘s clearly just throwing it up for grabs. When this offense gets on tape it’s not going to be good.”

Now you’re saying it’s Matt Nagys playcalling.

I agree. You can’t call much of any offense with this type of talent on your offensive line and with a statue QB standing behind them. So he should call different plays. Minimize mistakes. Game manager offense.

Nick Foles “I don’t have enough time for that”

Stupid Fans. “ Foles said he knows the system and now he saying he doesn’t have time to run the plays in system ”

Mitch “try buying time with your legs, because your o line can’t block.”

Foles. “Fuck it! I’ll just throw it up for grabs!”

Remy sounds like you’re just great at finding the problem. Or just blaming someone new every week and pretending you know how to fix problems.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nope you are confused. I have always blamed Nagy dating back to the 12-4 season. I have been hating on him before almost anyone.

You are stuck in narrow minded thinking. Nagy sucking doesnt excuse 3M also sucking. Also Foles is sucking but against much better teams.

Your entire routine is to absolve the QB from all blame. More than one person can be at fault for a problem. I shit on Nagy's play calling in every game thread

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Nagy actually may be a decent HC IF he is stripped of play-calling duties. He is so busy trying to outsmart everyone in the stadium with his pitch to CP on 4th and 1, he isn’t able to see how the fucking game is flowing and adjust accordingly. He seems like a good motivator, good culture, etc. Give Lazer or Flip the play calling duties for the rest of the season and see how it goes. Can’t get much worse.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any of the Harbaugh people want to change their vote?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Poll kinda seems bias

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
The front runner in me says Bieniemy.
The meatball in me says Harbaugh.
The realist in me says they try and bring in Vangio after Elway boots another coach after two years.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Andy Reid has been a successful coach for decades and now we're going to give the credit to Mahomes?

Yes. Think of the dumbest mother fuckers you know in your life. Multiply that person 20 times and that’s who it feels like your talking to around here. No joke.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Nope you are confused. I have always blamed Nagy dating back to the 12-4 season. I have been hating on him before almost anyone.

You are stuck in narrow minded thinking. Nagy sucking doesnt excuse 3M also sucking. Also Foles is sucking but against much better teams.

Your entire routine is to absolve the QB from all blame. More than one person can be at fault for a problem. I shit on Nagy's play calling in every game thread

No you shit on Mitch in every game thread. Literally no mention of Nagy this year until Foles 3rd game.

Sorry bud. You’re just wrong.

msadows

Liked Posts:
How about we wait until we don't have a winning record to start discussing firing our head coach.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I guess it's being on a coaches nutsack for waiting to see if this team can do anything going forward.

Unless you're a whiney cunt meatball with a negative football IQ like the OP, you aren't a real football fan.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How about we wait until we don't have a winning record to start discussing firing our head coach.

Why don’t we wait till we don’t have a bottom 5 offense before discussing keeping our offensive coach?

For the record I am advocating firing Nagy the OC. If Nagy the HC won’t do that... then he needs to be fired as well.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Why don’t we wait till we don’t have a bottom 5 offense before discussing keeping our offensive coach?

For the record I am advocating firing Nagy the OC. If Nagy the HC won’t do that... then he needs to be fired as well.

Thats cool.

Its 7 games into the season and we are 5-2, not 2-5. Making threads about new HC candidates is not just stupid, its meatball.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No you shit on Mitch in every game thread. Literally no mention of Nagy this year until Foles 3rd game.

Sorry bud. You’re just wrong.

No you are full of shit. The below is from the Giants game thread.

What a pussy looking playcall.
Nagy is so fucking stupid.

Further I have been shitting on Nagy's offense since his first season when most of you guys were on his jock.

Your head is so far up 3M's ass you only see the posts bashing him. There are plenty of posts also bashing Nagy. It isn't an either or problem, it is both. Your heart is in the right place Chris but your emo lover routine regarding 3M has turned you into a sensitive whiny bitch. Nagy sucks. So does 3M. That is all.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Soft bigotry of low expectations. Nagy has rode the side of the ball he is not responsible for to decent record and people want to crown his ass.

The dude was literally brought here to bring a modern offense to Chicago and he has completely and utterly fucked that up thus far. He is literally at John Fox levels of offensive ineptitude with much better skill position players than Fox ever had.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Thats cool.

Its 7 games into the season and we are 5-2, not 2-5. Making threads about new HC candidates is not just stupid, its meatball.
On one hand you have a poster that sees a 5-2 record but understands that that has more to do with the side of the ball the HC has minimal to do with it and realizes that the side he does run is bad enough to bury the rest of the team and that theyll never win anything with things the way they are.

On the other hand you have a poster who recites record and thats where the conversation ends.

One is a meatball and the other is Windy.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Thats cool.

We are 5-2 despite our HC, who literally sabotaged the team against the Rams.

What does Matt Nagy do well? Besides ride a defense that he has admitted he has very little input with.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Matt Nagy is a flaming mess right now. He is literally a detriment to the team in his current form.

Clock/Game mismanagement
Personnel mismanagement
Ass play calling

Other than high 5ing the defense I am not sure he does anything positive on game day