Bears OTAs and Minicamps (Rookie, voluntary, mandatory, coerced, etc.)

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
This dudes verbage vibes like a QB1. mumblin Justin & Mitch not so much . . .
With all of the 'Caleb is gay' talk, I was pleasantly surprised that no one mentioned Caleb and his fishnet uniform.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Man I’ve been holding this back, but man, finally a real motherfucking man out there playing the QB position for the Chicago Bears. He just looks like a confident man. Not a boy that needs to have his hand fucking held. About fucking time!
Yes, Williams would never be caught driving his grandmother's old hand-me-down car.

That should have been the first sign that Trubisky was not a 'real motherfucking man out there'.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
What actually happens at Bears rookie minicamp? On-field practice just a piece of the puzzle

Caleb Williams and Rome Odunze highlights will dominate social media during Bears rookie minicamp, but a lot more will be going on at Halas Hall​

By Alex Shapiro • Published May 7, 2024 • Updated on May 7, 2024 at 4:40 pm​

The Bears rookie class, a handful of players trying out to make the team, and even a few veteran players are about to get together at Halas Hall for the first minicamp of the year. It’s the first professional, organized activity for most of the guys. It’s also a major evaluation point for coaches to consider.

The highlights of Caleb Williams completing passes to Rome Odunze will get the most play on social media and YouTube, but that’s just a small piece of the two-day minicamp. In fact, when the minicamp begins on Friday many of the valuable moments will happen off the practice field entirely.

One way to think of rookie minicamp is like a freshman orientation for the new crop of Bears players. There will be lots of time in the classroom where the players will be exposed to new concepts. Lots of new concepts. The players will also start learning the Bears’ vocabulary. Many ideas are similar from team to team, but the verbiage is not. It’s important that every player and coach uses the same words so that everyone’s on the same page, otherwise mistakes can happen on the field. cont'd at link
I thought the fired Alan Williams.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Two things to note from boring practice sessions:

1) Caleb's spirals are always perfect. Welcome change after fields wobbly balls.

2) Odunze seems like a kid who just unwrapped the present he wanted on christmas morning. Dude is always full cheese, seems genuinely very happy to be here.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Happens every year. People take one clip and blow it out of proportion (both positive and negative).
Bro, dude was the QB equivant of Zoolander: he can’t throw left. Yeah, true that, it IS just a clip, but it is telling and funny as hell.

So I’m going to dine on what Chef Dubzzz is dropping and laugh my ass off at them Vikes. Want to share some popcorn or pour some shade?

Last edited: